"A wonderful surprise..." (Leah x Reader)

Photo credits: @morehandclaps on Twitter
Oneshot written by: Melon_mood
Oneshot idea: Me :D

One day you and Leah are in the cottage finishing up breakfast, suddenly she blindfolds you with a sunflower-printed blindfold. "What's going on?" you say, Leah chuckles and says softly "I have a surprise for you." You softly smile because even though you don't love the idea of being blindfolded you love to feel the excitement radiate off Leah knowing that she is excited to show you the surprise. You try to get up from the table but stumble a bit so Leah grabs your hands and helps guide you around. You hear the back door open, "Where are we going?" you ask as you feel a soft breeze hit your face, "Shhhhh you'll spoil the surprise." You smiled now getting excited. 

"Ok, sit here." Leah said sitting you on a bar stool on the ground. Once you sit down Leah comes up behind you and takes off your blindfold to reveal a large canvas on a stand with a small table full of paints and brushes with a beautiful garden behind you, cultivated by Leah herself. "You look so gorgeous." you said while softly smiling, her face blushed a light pink, and she then proceeded to tell you what her plan was by saying "Ok ok so today we are gonna have a date!  And I'm going to paint my favorite and most beautiful thing here." You being clueless you said, "Oh yeah your garden would make a beautiful painting." Leah softly chuckles and shakes her head "No, you silly now sit still I'm going to start." So, Leah begins painting your portrait as you rant about all of your favorite things as she softly listens while giving you adoring looks, simply admiring you. Once Leah had finished your portrait she stood up and showed you a marvelous painting of you with the most colorful garden behind you. Even though the painting was beautiful you still could only admire how proud and happy Leah was. You give her a big smile and say "I love it, thank you my dear." She walks up and gives you a big hug. Then, she began to notice that the sun was setting, "OH! I still have one more surprise!" she says. You give her a curious look as she leads you to a top of a hill under a huge oak tree.......

Once you get to the tree, you notice that under the tree was a green plaid blanket and a woven basket that you remember Leah making not too long ago. Inside she had made a strawberry cake and had brought several fruits. Which reminded you of a surprise you had for her, you quickly ran back home telling her to wait there bringing back a basket of your own which had a batch of poppy seed muffins that you had spent all night making to surprise her. She looks at you in shock almost tearing up. Both of you sit down on the comfy blanket and serve yourselves a bountiful plate of pastries and fruits. "You really know me don't you dear.." Leah says while picking up a muffin and taking a big bite out of it. You laugh as you take a bite out of your own muffin. You both then sat there enjoying the wonderful food and cuddling as the sun set and the stars engulfed the sky.