"Under the covers" (Elliot x Reader)

Fanart by: @crotovane on Tumblr

A/N: I'm back from the dead, again. TikTok has dragged me by my ankles back into my Stardew brainrot 😔 I also have to make my readers happy so here you go, expect a Sebastian oneshot soon, maybe.

———————————————————————————

The sound of water splashing caught your attention as you whipped your head around to see your bobber quickly sinking into the ocean. Hopping up to your feet, you struggle as you try to cast in whatever fish you had just hooked. Your boyfriend, Elliot, is just as surprised as you are, standing up alongside you.

After a little struggle, with your boyfriend encouraging you, you reel in the tuna. "Great job N/N!" Elliot yells, grabbing your shoulders. You laugh, looking at your big catch. "You make it look really easy honey." Elliot says as you take the hook out of the tuna, releasing it back into the water. "I'm not that good at fishing." You say bashfully. You reclaim your seat on the dock, putting another bait on your rod before casting it out into the sea. "Well you're certainly better than me darling." Elliot says, sitting down next to you, showing you one of his warm smiles. You feel your cheeks warm up as you look into his green eyes. "Ah!" Elliot says suddenly, wiping his eyes. A raindrop had fallen onto his face, which was soon accompanied with many other raindrops, as a rainstorm had sneaked up on the two of you. You quickly begun to reel in your rod, getting back onto your feet. Elliot grabs the rest of your equipment, "Y/N, come on!" You grab your rod as Elliot grabs you by the wrist and practically drags you to his cabin.

Shutting the door behind him, Elliot sighs, "I really hate getting my hair wet." You laugh, which he sharply looks up at you for. "What are you laughing at?" Elliot asks, his cheeks flushing. You don't reply, putting down your fishing rod and taking off your now soaked work boots. Elliot 'humphs' and takes off his shoes as well. "You know what I like to do when it rains darling?" Elliot says suddenly, smiling slyly at you. "What do you like to do you when it rains love?" You answer, returning his sly smile. "I like to curl up in bed and read." He says, wrapping his arms around your waist. Before you could say anything, he picks you up, making his way across the small cabin, and places you on his bed. "Elliot!!" You yell, laughing loudly. Elliot says nothing, covering the both of you with the comforter and burying his face into the crook of your neck. He goes limp on you, arms still wrapped around your waist, the only sound audible being the sound of rain on the windows and his quiet breathing into your neck. You make yourself comfortable on his bed, wrapping your arms around his neck and kissing his forehead. "What happened to reading love?" You ask, smiling to yourself. Elliot shakes his head, "I'd rather be doing this instead." He says, although muffled by his position on your neck. You sigh, feeling content by this predicament, and start to play with his hair with one hand, the other still laying on his back. He then slowly starts peppering kisses on your neck, which tickles you, making you try to pull away. "Ellioottt!!! Stooooopp!!" You say in between gasps and giggles, trying to push him away. "Never!!" He says, pinning down your wrists and leaning down to pepper kisses all over your face and neck. You laugh and wheeze, trying to wiggle yourself free. Only when your red faced and yelling for him to stop does he collapse right on top of you, nestling back into his spot in the crook of your neck. "Are you, satisfied?" You ask, gasping. Elliot nods, smiling into your neck. You smile, feeling yourself slip into sleep as Elliot acts as a weighted blanket.

...

*SNORE*

You wake up suddenly to Elliot snoring really loudly into your ear. You saw outside the window the sun slowly slipping underneath the horizon, and the lingering raindrops falling from the edges of the roof. The rain had subsided a while ago, and the sight was beautiful. However, you couldn't admire the sight for long as your very handsome loving boyfriend was currently ear raping you with his loud ass snoring. You use one hand to reach over and grab a pillow, hitting his head repeatedly with it. After two hits, Elliot sits up suddenly, grabbing the pillow. "Darling what happened??" Elliot says, looking at you confused. "You were snoring like a train love." You say, frowning at him. He laughs, "I'm sorry my dove." before leaning down to give you a kiss on the lips, which was enough apology for you.
After separating, Elliot makes his way of out his bed, stretching. "Look love, the rain stopped." He notices, pointing outside the window. "I know." You say, standing up alongside him, stretching your now sore back. Maybe Elliot sleeping directly on top of you was not a good idea. "Im hungry, what about you darling?" Elliot says, scratching the back of his head. "I could go for some food right now, how about we go to the Saloon?" You say, looking up at Elliot. He thinks about it for a moment before nodding. "Shall we go then my precious dove?" He says, holding out his arm for you. You laugh, slipping on your boots before taking his arm.

Lets just say you both have a good time at the Saloon, and an even better time after coming back to his cabin. ;)