"Gtfo Abigail" (Sebastian x Reader)

Fanart by: @Arkheon on Steam
Requested by: @stellar_stevie

You and your boyfriend, Sebastian, had been dating for a few months now, however, you two decided to not make your relationship public just yet, with the exceptions of Robin, Demetrius, and Maru. Most of the time, you guys would take turns going to each other's houses and spend some time together. Sometimes, you would ride around with him on his motorcycle.

However, Abigail, has made you want to scream from the rooftops that you and Sebastian we're dating, because oh my Yoba she was so fucking annoying. And today, was no exception.

You had decided to hang out at Sebastian's house today, and so you had rushed all of your farm work to rush out to his house as early as you could. As soon as you we're done, you quickly got ready and headed out to his house.

When you got there, Robin greeted you upon entering, giving you a big hug. Demetrius and Maru we're doing an experiment in the next room, and Maru waved at you, while Demetrius took off his glove to shake your hand. After that, you headed downstairs to go see Sebastian.

*knock knock*

"Come in." You hear Sebastian say tiredly. As you walk in, you see Sebastian laying in bed, sleepily looking at you with a small smile. "Love, it's 10 a.m." you say, giggling. Sebastian stretches a little and rolls out of bed and goes over to kiss you. "Good morning babe." He says, wrapping his arms around your waist. You pull yourself away from him, "Ewww, you have morning breath, go get ready stinky." You say, laughing at his sad face from rejecting his kisses. "Fine." He says, going to his closet to grab some clothes before going upstairs to the bathroom. You decide to make his bed and turn the lights on, and after, set up the tv to play some video games.

"I'm back." Sebastian saids as he heads back down the stairs. You greet him with a well deserved kiss this time, wrapping your arms around his neck. You motion him to sit down on a beanbag next to yours so you could play some video games.

...

*knock knock*

This knocking sounded loud and fast, almost exasperated, making you and Sebastian jump. By now you knew that this wasn't Robin, Demetrius, or Maru knocking. "Come in." Sebastian says, pausing the game. "Sebastiaaannnn!" Abigail says, almost skipping down the stairs. "Hey Abigail." Sebastian says, sighing. "Oh, hi Y/N. I didn't see you there." Abigail says, once she reaches the bottom of the stairs. "Hi Abigail." You say, unconsciously gripping the controller. "What are you doinggg?" She says, plopping down next to Sebastian. "Just playing a video game." He says, motioning towards the tv. "Oooooh can I play?" Abigail says, already grabbing another controller. "This is a two player ga-" you begin to say before Sebastian interrupts you, "It's fine, we can just play another game." He says, looking over at you with a small smile. You sigh, and let go of the controller.

So, for the next few hours, you watch as Abigail talks Sebastian's ear off, not once talking to you, or even looking at you. She also would put her head on his shoulder or link her arm with his, which all made your blood boil. You felt invisible, and all you did was silently play the game and death glare her. Sebastian however, paid little to no attention to her, and would push her off of him when she got too close. That, however, was not good enough for you.

"So then I went to the cemetery and practiced my sword fight-" Abigail said, before you interrupted. "Could you just shut up?!" Sebastian looked over at you, shocked. Abigail seemed really insulted by this, and looks over at you angrily. "And what's up with you today?" She says, grabbing Sebastian's arm. "Maybe it's the fact that you've been cuddling my boyfriend the entire time you've been here??" Abigail opened her mouth to say something but you interrupted her. "Or maybe it's the fact that you've been here for almost 3 hours and you haven't said anything to me at all??" You continued, "How desperate can you be to try to flirt with my boyfriend, in front of me?!!" You yell out, throwing your controller on the floor. "Sebastian's your boyfriend?" Abigail says, almost suspiciously. "Yes??" You yell, wanting to strangle her at this point. "Well I think Sebastian would've told me if he we're dating you-" Abigail began to say before Sebastian interrupted her. "We've been dating for a few months now, actually." Abigail turned to Sebastian, shocked. She abruptly stands up at the same time as Robin opens the door.

"Is everything ok in here?" She says, worriedly. "Yeah, Abigail was just on her way out." Sebastian says, and you nod your head in agreement, crossing your arms. Abigail turns around to say something but you immediately glare at her. So, she sadly climbs up the stairs and leaves, shutting the door behind her. Sebastian sighs, and turns around to look at you, meeting your glare. "Hey?! What did I do?" Sebastian says, putting his hands up. "I can't believe you just let her do that for almost 3 hours." You say, throwing yourself back down onto the beanbag. "Well I didn't know you'd get so jealous over it babe." He says, laughing. You turn away from him, grumbling to yourself. You hear Sebastian stand up and make his way towards you, finally sitting down behind you and wrapping his arms around your waist.

"I'm sorry N/N." He says, burying his face onto the back of your neck. You relax a little, letting yourself give into his embrace, however, you we're still upset.

"N/N"

"Babe"

"Honey"

"Love"

"Y/N."

Sebastian tried to get you to say something, but you kept yourself strong and didn't say anything. To that, Sebastian started peppering kisses on the back of your neck, trailing down to your shoulders and then back up to your ears. This made you laugh, and Sebastian accepted it as a victory. He smiles big at you and turns you around to face him. "You forgive me now?" He says, to which you nod before putting your head on his chest.

"Do you think Abigail told everyone in the town?"

"Yeah, probably."