Mini Oneshots? (Elliot, Leah, and Harvey)

Photo Credits: @mookybear12404 on Tumblr

1) "God damn it Elliot" (Elliot x reader)

"Elliot.." You say, leaning on the doorway facing the kitchen, where you see Elliot drinking away at his cup of coffee.

"Yes love?" Elliot says, turning around to face you, and smiling one of his big, handsome smiles. However, it isn't gonna faze you this time.

"..Did you water my crops with salt water?" You say, crossing your arms, with a frown tugging at your face.

...

"Oh shit." Elliot says. You see his eyebrows raising in realization, as he quickly places down his mug and heads towards you.

"Oh dear, I really am sorry, I must've not realized that it was salt water. Are the plants okay?" Elliot says, exasperated. You see how a small frown forms on his face, and his eyebrows knot with worry. You sigh, knowing that it was simply an accident. "The plants are just a bit dehydrated is all." You say, dropping your arms to your sides and looking at Elliot, who's god damn watery eyes are killing you in the inside.

"I just thought that after all the work you do on the farm, it would be nice to help out a little." Elliot says, sighing, as a strand of hair falls in front of his face. "Darling." You say, cupping his cheek with one hand, pushing away the strand of hair with the other, "It's alright. I appreciate the thought." With that, you press a light kiss on his lips and make your way back outside.

"Could I at least help you feed the animals?" Elliot shouts, peeking his head outside the doorframe. "Of course dear." You say, letting out a small chuckle, watching as Elliot fumbles around with his hair tie while stepping outside to follow you.

Your husband can be stupid sometimes, but he means well.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

2) "My muse~" (Leah x reader)

(N/N = Nick name)

"How long do I have to sit here for?" You say, watching as your girlfriend, Leah, hunches over her canvas. The stool you have been sitting on for the past 2 hours has started to become uncomfortable.

Leah had asked you if you'd like to be her muse for her next painting, you being the best partner in the world, said yes, and you both set out to the top of a hill at the forest south of your farm.

"Be patient N/N." Leah says, barely glancing over at you before going back to make rapid brush strokes at
the canvas. "I have to make sure I capture your beauty perfectly." She says, this time, fully looking over her canvas, smirking. You feel your face warm up at the compliment, as you move your head in the other direction.

"Y/N."

"N/N."

"Love."

"Darling."

You start to giggle, keeping your head turned, you cross your arms and try to remain your composure. This whole painting thing was getting boring anyway. Next thing you know, Leah is standing in front of you, putting her hand on your cheek, forcing you to look at her.

"Are you done being stubborn?" Leah says, one hand on her hip, the other still on your cheek.

"Hmm, nah." You say, hopping off the stool and running in the opposite direction.

"Y/N!" Leah yells, starting to run after you. You notice this and run even faster down the hill you're both on. You two keep at this until Leah catches up to you and you both roll down the rest of the hill.

Laughing all the way down, you both reach the bottom, all covered in dirt and grass, Leah looks over at you and playfully punches your shoulder.

"If you wanted me to stop painting so badly you could've told me Y/N." Leah says, pushing her stray hairs out of her face.

"I mean yeah, I could've, but this way is more fun." You say, pushing her last of her hair out of her face.

"Let's go home?" Leah asks, to which you nod, she then helps you up and you both share a quick kiss on the lips.

"We're finishing the painting tomorrow though." Leah says, to which you sigh and nod, to her pleasure.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
3) "Spilt Coffee" (Harvey x Reader)

Every week, you would find some excuse in order to visit your favorite doctor, Harvey. Whether it be a quest from the bulletin board or a scratch on your knee, you would always try to find a way to be able to make small talk with the doctor.

But today was the day, today was the day that you would stop being a love struck fool and would ask him out on a date. Your plan was to buy him some coffee and just stroll into the clinic and ask him to join you for some drinks after his shift. Simple right?

Still piping hot from the tavern, you practically skipped outside with your cup of coffee in hand, walking to the clinic.

"Oh shit!"

...

Next thing you knew, you were on the ground, the coffee had spilled all over your hands and on the floor, because a stupid pebble had tripped you. Your hands were burning, feeling like a ton of needles stabbing into your skin. Caroline had noticed you and had helped you up and took you to the clinic.

Now, with tears in your eyes, you sit in front the same man you were about to ask out, with an actual injury this time.

"You're lucky Y/N, these burns are mostly first degree. I'll just prescribe you an ointment and you'll be- Y/N?"

You hadn't noticed but tears were starting to pour down your face, and you tried to wipe them away but your burnt hands stopped you from doing so.

"Y/N what's wrong? Are you hands in too much pain?" Harvey asks, concern laced into his voice, grabbing a tissue and using it to wipe your tears.

"It's nothing." You say, trying desperately to stop crying, which wasn't working.

"Don't lie to me Y/N, if there's something wrong as your doctor I have to know." Harvey says, putting his hand on your shoulder.

"I bought that coffee for you." You say, refusing to look up at him.

"Oh...really?" Harvey says, taking his hand off your shoulder, making you tense up in fear of rejection.

"I bought you coffee so I could ask you out on a date, but now I'm just making a fool out of myself." You say, letting your shoulders slump and starting to let your tears flow freely.

"Oh, Y/N." Harvey says, wrapping his arms around your shoulders. "Of course i'll go on a date with you, if you'd have me." He says, gently putting his hand on your cheek, almost trembling from his nervousness, which you find endearing.

"Really?" You ask, looking up at him with your tear filled eyes. "Really." He says, leaning over to grab another tissue to wipe away your tears with.

After a lot of tissues and ointment, you both ended up going out that night to the tavern, almost forgetting about your burnt hands from having such a good time with Harvey.