"Bad day.." (Sam x Reader)

Photo Credits: elin-jamie on Tumblr
Written by and idea: Me :o

Today was a horrible day. You couldn't get hay for your animals because Marnie wasn't at the counter, you went to the mines and almost got killed in an infested floor, and remembered about the seeds you needed to buy right before Pierre's closed so you couldn't make it on time. You we're really frustrated. Right before you went to throw yourself onto your bed and call it a day, you decided to go over to Sam's house. It's been a while since you've seen him and maybe he could make you feel better.

You trudge yourself over to Sam's house, the smell of homemade food hit you as soon as you opened the door, "Hi Y/N!" says Vincent, Kent looks up and waves at you, and Jodi looks behind her from where she is in the kitchen and flashes you a kind smile. You really feel at home here, and you seem to relax just standing there in the house, nonetheless you hastily greet Sam's parents and Vincent before walking into his room. You see him playing his guitar, he looks up at you and before he can greet you he notices the state you're in. "Y/N? What happened?" Sam says, with concern laced in his voice. You explain everything that happened. "If you'd like I could play you a song on my guitar?" he says, you notice that he's trying to lighten the mood. To that you sigh with a smile on your face, "Sure.." 

You both sit on his bed and he begins to play a song on his guitar, you realize that he's playing your favorite song, you look up at him, his cheeks are tinted a light pink and he's looking down at the strings of his guitar, pretty focused on what he's doing. You simply admire him, barely even paying attention to the song at this point. He looks up and notices you staring at him, he's immediately red in the face, assuming that the song sounded bad. "No no! You played the song effortlessly, it sounded really good! It's just, it's my favorite song so I was surprised that you were playing it.." you say bashfully, you avert your gaze in embarrassment noticing how weird it must've been to have been caught staring. "I actually learned how to play that song just to impress you, because I knew it was your favorite.." Sam admits, also looking away just as embarrassed. You blush in response to that, you really thought it was just a coincidence, you turn to look at him, seeing him just as embarrassed as you were. In that moment you decided to just go for it. You move the guitar to the side, whisper that you were impressed and leaned in for a kiss. He sits still for a moment, processing, until he realizes and gently puts his hands on both sides of your face.

Once you separate you sit quietly for a few moments, looking at each other. "Do you feel better now?" Sam asks, you let out a hard laugh until you realize he was being dead serious. "Of course I feel better Sam." you say, he then relaxes and you both laugh. "Could you play me another song?" you ask, looking at the forgotten guitar. "I'll play you another song...if you give me a kiss." he says, with a big ol smirk on his face. "Hmmm let me think about it.." you say, trying to tease him a little bit. His smirk falls off his face and he begins to pout. You then laugh in response and lean in for another kiss.