"Morning coffee.." (Elliot x Reader)

Photo Credits: HAEJILEE on Tumblr
Written by and idea: Me :0

You peer open your eyes to see a bit of sunlight leaking in through the curtained windows of your bedroom. You sit up and wipe your tired eyes, knowing you'll have to get up and do some farm work. You turn to see an empty bed, surprised that your husband is awake before you, you get out of bed to search for him.

You head downstairs to see him sipping on a steaming cup of coffee, he looks over and sees you, giving you an adoring smile. He sets down his cup of coffee and walks over to you, he wraps his arms around your waist and sets a gentle kiss on your forehead. "Good morning my dear.." he says, still having a groggy morning voice, which you adore. He then let's go of your waist, much to your dismay, and turns to the kitchen counter and grabs you a cup of coffee. "I made sure to make you a cup of coffee as well, I want you to have the energy to do all of your work today efficiently." he says, with a kind smile on his face. You take the cup with both hands and nestle up on his side. "You really can't spend one day without drinking coffee can you.." you say, chuckling silently. "Well what can I say? I find myself craving the robust flavor of coffee every morning!" he says, wrapping one of his arms back around your waist, holding the cup with his other hand. You both laugh this time, pausing to take sip of your coffee.

He then suddenly puts his coffee on the counter and turns to face you. You're confused by his sudden movements, setting down your cup as well. "Elliot? What's wrong?" you ask, wondering if something happened. He then grabs both of your hands and looks at you with an adoring expression. "Y/N. Words cannot explain how happy you truly make me. Spending every morning, day, and night with you has been a blessing to me. And I really hope to spend the rest of my days by your side, because just seeing you smile makes me truly the happiest man alive." You look up at him, he's never said anything this loving before, not even in your wedding vows, which we're very poetic in itself. You let go of his hands, Elliot's face drops, thinking he said something wrong. You lean in, putting your hands on either side of his face, giving him a gentle kiss on the lips. He instantly relaxes, and wraps his arms around you. The strong aroma of coffee interrupts the kiss, remembering about the coffee in the first place. "We should probably drink our coffee before it gets cold." He says, a pink tint on his cheeks. You chuckle at this and grab your forgotten cup of coffee.

"How about, after i'm done with my farm work for the day, we go onto the beach and drink some wine?" You suggest, facing him with a smirk on your face. "I would love to."