"City date.." (Haley x Reader)

Photo Credits: @morehandclaps on Twitter
Written by and idea: Me •<•

"Honey? Where exactly are we going tonight?" Haley asks uncertainly, smoothing down the wrinkles on her dress. "You'll seeee!" You say enthusiastically, preparing your bag and grabbing your bus tickets.

You decided to take your girlfriend Haley on a date to Zuzu city, because you knew that she loves going to the city and buying new clothing, and that's what you intented to do for her. When you both arrive at the city, Haley is ecstatic to be there and basically sprints off the bus. "Haley wait for me!" You yell while laughing seeing just how excited she is, "Well then c'mon!" Haley yells back waving her arms so you could spot her in the crowd. Once you got to her you hold her hand and guide her to the shopping district.

You two then go to all kinds of stores and buy clothes and little trinkets, you even went to a nice restaurant, ordering your favorite foods, saving a sweet slice of pink cake for dessert. After eating at the restaurant you notice that the sun is setting, "Oh! Haley I have one more surprise for you!" you say, grabbing her hand. "Where are we going now?" Haley asks, honestly confused, she thought going to the shopping district was the only surprise.

You lead her up a hill on the outskirts of the city where there is a lonely bench. Haley is very confused at this point, "Dear, why did you bring me here?" You just chuckle in response, leading her to the bench to sit down. "Look in front of you love." you say, just waiting for Haley to notice. Confused, Haley looks forward and see's all the night lights of the city glowing, creating a beautiful sight. From where you two are, she can see the entire shopping district, the hotels, the bill boards, everything. She looks back at you with stars in her eyes, simply speechless at the sight. "Do you like it?" You ask, chuckling at her surprised expression. She doesn't say anything, which confuses you, instead she turns around to grab her camera. "Haley? What are you doing?" you ask, to that she pulls you in to kiss you on the cheek, snapping a photo of you two with the beautiful city behind you. "Thank you Y/N, seriously." She says, looking at you with the most adoring eyes. You hum in response, leaning in for another kiss.