"Suprise visit!" (Harvey x Reader)

Photo Credits: Uncomfortably Numb on Twitter
Oneshot written by: Melon_mood
Idea: Me :0

It was a warm Sunday afternoon when you went around the town running errands. You were enjoying the fresh air and the light fragrance of flowers. As you were leaving Pierre's you noticed the clinic. You decided to walk in to give your favorite doctor a visit, since it has been a while since the two of you have talked. You enter the clinic and Harvey is busy fixing one of his model airplanes, "Oh! Y/N what brings you here?" he says. He's shocked to see you so soon and so suddenly yet is excited nonetheless. Maybe a bit too excited, because you began to notice his face turn red. You didn't think much of it and sat down and began to entertain his interest by asking him about the model planes.

"Oh, actually this airplane is an old model of the first airplane ever built and..." He continued to explain to you about each of his model airplanes and little tips on how he made them and fun facts about each one. He continue to become more and more excited as each plane is described and you couldn't help but admire how beautiful his smile is and the excitement on his face as he talks about something he adores.

 After a while of this happening he begins to realize the time and feels guilty, he apologizes for taking so much of your time with his ramblings. So to calm his nerves you stand up and kiss his forehead to help him relax and reassure him that he didn't waste your time. "How about I buy you a coffee at the saloon? My treat." You say, trying to cheer him up. To that he hastily agrees, quickly standing up from his seat. You chuckle, then grab his hand and lead him to the saloon for a round of drinks.