"Pls be my model Y/N" (Emily x Reader)

Photo Credits: Mimi Pippinski on Tumblr
Written by and idea: me ^-^

A/N: Sooo, this is kinda just a draft that has been sitting here since like September or something, so I apologize in advance if this oneshot isn't as, serious? Idk, but I hope you still enjoy. 👍

"Come on Y/N...Pleaseeee??" Emily pleads, clasping her hands together and pouting, trying her best to convince you. "Em, you poked me like more than 50 times last time I was your model." You said, crossing your arms, trying to keep put, but her face is just too damn convincing.

"This time I wont poke you I swear!" She says, insisting with her pouty face. You sigh, "Fine, but if you poke me more than once im leaving." You say, playfully glaring at her, putting your hands on your hips. "Yes!" Emily says, she throws her hands in the air, quietly celebrating as she runs back to get her fabrics and pins.

You stand on a stool with your arms outstretched as Emily pins needles on the fabric around your waist, "I was thinking of making this lovely fabric into a blouse, maybe with gold trim and bouncy sleeves." Emily says, leaning closer to your side as she continues sticking needles into the fabric. Surprisingly, she wasn't poking you this time, for as quick as she was going.

As Emily starts pinning the gold trim to the fabric, you see her face lighting up, a small smile forming on her face, you assume that it's her idea coming together. Truthfully, with the light shining in through the windows and the pure joy on her face, you can't help but notice how beautiful she looks. The way her skin practically shines in the light, the way small strands of her bright blue hair fall in-front of her face, yet she seems to not be bothered. You catch yourself staring into her eyes, and she's staring back..wait. "Your eyes are really just gorgeous Y/N." Emily says, momentarily pausing her stitching to put one of her hands on your cheek, looking fondly into your eyes. You feel the heat rising to your face, and you break the gaze, stupid Y/N.

You turn your head to the other side, your face feeling like a whole ass oven. You catch from the corner of your sight Emily holding in a giggle, going back to her stitching. Wait, did she do that on purpose? You then turn your head back around and catch sight of a pile of silver fabric among the seamlessly endless piles of fabrics.

"Hmmm, maybe silver trim would look better?" You say, with a sly smile on your face. "Mmmm, yeah no, I think gold trim would look best." Emily says, taking a step back to look at your face. "I don't know Em, I'm getting good vibes from the silver trim." You say, cocking your head to the side, putting your hands on your waist. "Now how could you sense "good vibes"
from a piece of fabric?" Emily says, playfully glaring at you. You shrug in response, "Maybe you're rubbing off on me." "Ohh, now you're just making fun of me?" Emily asks, lifting her hand to poke your chest. You then gasp as dramatically as you could, "How dare you assume that I would everrrr do such a thing?" You say, making sure to linger on the "ever" just to rub it in.

Forgetting that you were standing on a stool, you lean forward a little too much while going back and forth with Emily, "How could you know that the silver wouldn't look good if you do-!" You say, feeling yourself lose your balance as the stool wobbles underneath you. "Y/N!"

"Y/N? Are you okay?"

You find yourself on the ground..huh. You imagined that falling off a stool would hurt, at least a little bit?

"Y/N? I don't mind laying like this but maybe we should get off of the floor?"

...Hold on. You look down, and see that you are basically on top of Emily, she's giving you a small smile, her cheeks giving off a subtle hue of pink.

You feel your face light up again, and you quickly get up, releasing Emily's grip on your waist. You hear Emily giggling, before getting up herself. You then notice that all of the fabric that Emily had been pinning on you was in a heap on the floor, along with a ton of scattered pins.

"Oh my god Em, I'm so sorry! I'll pick up all of the pins don't wor-" You are quickly interrupted by Emily grabbing your wrist. "Don't worry about the pins, I'll pick them up later." Emily says, however, she sounds almost uncertain. "Em?" You say, turning around to face her, you're surprised to see that her face is quite flushed, and you can tell that she's deep in thought. Suddenly, she takes both of your hands and moves in closer to you.

"Y/N...would you like to go on a picnic with me someday?"

...Oh. For a moment there you thought..never mind.

"I mean, of course Em, but, don't we go on picnics already? Why are you suddenly asking me-" Emily suddenly interrupts, "Like a romantic picnic..Im asking you out on a date Y/N."

Oh. Oooooh....

"I mean you don't want to that's completely fine, I just always had a feeling that we could have a future together and I'd love to form a relationship with you.." Emily trails off, her shoulder slump and she releases your hands.

...C'mon Y/N, have some god damn balls for once!

Without much thinking, you grab both sides of Emily's face, "I would love to go on a non-platonic, romantic picnic with you Emily!!" You say, Emily starts to giggle again, right before wrapping her arms around your shoulders and kissing you gently on the liiips.

Easy to say that you and Emily got distracted and stepped on a couple pins, but it's ok, you both could care less.