FACTS ABOUT CRYBABY🔮APPRECIATION/CLEARING UP YOUR QUESTIONS! ❤️

Here are the facts about crybaby that I didn't mentioned in the book! Read to have a beautiful closure for this book! ❇️

1. What happened to Minju?

- Minju was shoved to jail along with his father. After her last scene (which is when she visited Taehyung in the hospital), she was negotiated. Her father, which has a lot of power was also found guilty because he was trying to cover her daughter's crime by bribing the police. Minju was shoved to the jail and she is going to have therapy. So it means she will be going to a mental hospital too.

2. What happened to Jackson?

- Jackson was forcefully sent to study abroad after this father learned about all his wrongdoings and crimes. His father didn't support him. He was sent to... well somewhere far. He was prohibited from going back to his korea. Yes, you can say he was blacklisted. It was actually a condition for Jackson from Namjoon's father. Namjoon's father wanted to punish Jackson severely but he was being considerate because Jackson's father begged him not to do so. And so, Mr. Kim told Jackson's father to send his son to study abroad.

3. What happened to Hyunwoo?

- Hyunwoo! >< My beautiful last minute character. Hyunwoo is currently planning to be a psychologist. Ever since he saw Soeun's and Taehyung's beautiful relationship, he wanted to let other people to became as happy as the couple. So he is thriving to be a successful psychologist, while searching for his other half. But he is definitely not in a rush.

Fact: Hyunwoo was the one who told his father to give Soeun the 'model student' certificate, because she deserves it! (His father was planning to do that anyways, because Soeun helped Hyunwoo with his studies, she is just the perfect model student)

4. What happened to Soeun's mom?

- Soeun's mom is never going to come back to Soeun. She has his own life now and she has a son a daughter. They are living happily. She felt like she didn't deserve to be with Soeun now, so she just watch her from afar sometimes. She was deeply reflecting her past actions. After she learned that Soeun is happy now, she made a decision to never appear in front of het daughter which she had poorly abandoned.

5. What happened to Taehyung's father?

- Let's just say all of Soeun's and Taehyung's dad has their own lives to live on now. It is as if they don't have a father and a daughter:)

6. Jimin was supposed to fell in love with Soeun.

- This is true! I planned Jimin to fell in love with Soeun, then Taehyung will fight with Jimin because he was jealous. But I decided to drop that idea because I don't want to ruin their relationship and friendship. So I developed Jimin as the most supportive friend that is always rooting for Taeun's beautiful relationship.

7. Soeun's name that means the person who brings true love, is a fact! (I'm shocked too. It's not a fact fact but it's more... made up? it's not official. I found it in a website.)

- I promise, I didn't plan for Soeun's name. I just randomly give names and I really want the same that has Eun (or anything with similar pronounce) in it:) At that time I was rewatching school 2017? And the female protagonist was name Ra Eunho (i really love how they pronounced the Eun. So I put it. I actually want to put it as Kim Soeun, but... I don't want my main characters to have the same surname 🤭

Soeun has a lot of names, she was supposed to be Euncha, Eunhee etc. 🤭

But then when I was searching for Soeun's meaning, it means a person that brings true love and after I saw that I literally got goosebumps because of how fit it is for my book.