●•80•● [#1]

Taehyung and Soeun jolted when the door suddenly banged with loud knock. Taehyung was currently playing games while Soeun on his lap, reading her book. Taehyung looked at Soeun and sighed. Soeun smiled.

Soeun got up from Taehyung's lap and opened the door. "Hiiiiiiii." Jimin said and hugged Soeun. Soeun giggled and hugged him back. Soeun looked at all of her friends. A few seconds later, Taehyung appeared, and he sent his friends a happy smile.

Soeun invited them inside but it was more like they barged into her house. Soeun blinked, used to it by now. Soeun saw Jungkook plopped himself on the sofa. 'He must like the sofa...' Soeun thought.

"What are you doing here?" Soeun asked and Namjoon smirked. "We brought you guys pizza! We can eat together!" Namjoon danced happily. Soeun laughed and took the pizza out of his hand. "What were you doing?" Yoongi asked, frowning because there was a book laying down on the sofa.

"I was reading my notes." Soeun said, organising the pizzas. Her eyes shone when there are a lot of it. Yoongi jumped her eyebrows, "You're studying on weekends? That's so boring..." Yoongi trailed. Soeun glared at Yoongi, making him raised up his arms in defeat.

"I don't think you have to read your notes anymore, Soeun." Namjoon said and Taehyung nod. "I said that almost everyday, hyung. But she didn't want to stop studying." Taehyung sighed.

"I guess you like studying..." Hoseok said, Soeun frowned, smiling. "No I don't," Soeun laughed. "Who likes studying? I hate studying." Soeun said, scratching her hair. "It's just.. I want to have a better future..." Soeun smiled sheepishly.

"You want a better future? I can make you become a president if you want, you just have to tell me-" Namjoon said and Soeun shook her head. "Namjoon, no." Soeun said in a warning tone. "Namjoon, yes." Namjoon smirked, sending Soeun a wink.

Soeun blinked, looking down. Her cheeks were burning. Namjoon chuckled, rubbing her hair affectionately. Taehyung just smiled, looking at Soeun with fond eyes. All of them did.

As a boyfriend, Taehyung should be jealous, but he didn't. Instead, he felt content. It's nice to have your girlfriend to close with your brothers. Besides, Soeun were friends with all of them, including Taehyung himself before they became a couple.

Taehyung was not going to let Soeun cut off her connection with them just because she's with him. All of them are very fond with Soeun. They really love her with all their hearts.

The only difference is that Taehyung loves Soeun in a romantic way, meanwhile the others loves Soeun in a sister way.

But all of them would definitely take the bullet for her. Including Taehyung definitely because he actually did... Taehyung smiled, grabbing Soeun's hand. Soeun smiled back happily, pointing the pizza with her fingers. Taehyung's heart melted as he smiled widely because of Soeun's cuteness.

Jin was gritting his teeth, he couldn't wait, he opened all the pizza by himself and grabbed himself a pizza.

"You guys talk too much, the pizza is sad because it's untouched! Come on, dig in." Jin said as he shoved the pizza down his throat, he moaned at the taste.

All of them nod and each took a pizza. Soeun cringed at the way Jin and Jungkook ate the pizza, they just ate the toppings. Soeun frowned when they put the now toppingless pizza on the other side.

"What the hell, why are you eating pizza like that?" Soeun frowned, hitting Jungkook's arm. Jungkook shrugged as he took another piece of pizza and do the same.

"You're such a disgrace to pizza." Soeun mumbled, eating her own pizza. Hoseok gave her a cup of cola, Soeun smiled as she drank it.

"So... do you guys have anything interesting to stories to tell?" Jimin said, swallowing his pizza. Soeun gulped, she wanted to know about something a long long time ago... her expression changed to a guilty one. She wanted them to tell her, but it's better to not...