●•31•●

Soeun and Taehyung went out from Soeun's room after hearing their friends calling for them. Soeun had already put ointments in her bruised stomach.

When Taehyung heard her whines of pain, he vowed to himself that he will protect Soeun and try his hardest to not make her hurt anymore.

Soeun sat down and looked at the television, "What are we watching?" She took the bowl of popcorn from Jin but Jin forbid her to do so. He glared at Soeun so Soeun didn't dare to touch the bowl again.

Namjoon smirked. "50 shades of Namjoon."

"What?!"

"No, I'm kidding, we're watching 50 shades of Grey, where the legendary kinks were born." Namjoon said smugly.

"I have that disc?" Soeun asked herself. Hoseok shook his head.

"This Namjoon here, purchased 50 Shades of Grey..." He said. Soeun gave them a disgusted look. "Put that off, I don't want to watch that." Namjoon sighed.

"Okay, okay. Let's watch other movies then." Namjoon said as he was searching for other movies.

Soeun noticed that Jungkook was playing with her hair. So she looked at him. "Noona, when was the last time you went to the saloon?" Jungkook asked. Soeun began to think.

"I think it's months ago..." Soeun replied and Jungkook frowned. "Yeah I can see that... your hair has split ends.." He said observing his noona's hair.

Taehyung ran his fingers on Soeun's hair, Soeun looked at him in shock. "Tangled." He whispered and Soeun blushed.

Jimin ran his finger on Soeun's hair. He frowned at Soeun's hair. "You know what? We are going to the saloon, now."

•••

"So what hairstyle do you want to have?" Jimin asked as he walked side to side with Soeun. Soeun hummed.

"I don't know, you were the one that forced me to go to the saloon." Soeun shrugged her shoulders. "Soeun, your hair is literally dead." Jimin shrugged his shoulders.

Soeun glared at Jimin. Yoongi smiled a little, "Soeun's hair is pretty though?" Yoongi said and Jimin's eyes went wide. "Pretty?! Her hair is dead. Not Healthy." Jimin deadpanned.

"Jimin, shut up." Soeun snapped at Jimin and he smiled, "Ah, Soeun! Don't be mad but it's true your hair is.. not healthy. So that's why we're going to a saloon to fix it." Jimin tried to cheer her up.

"Alright alright." Soeun sighed.

"You're still hot though," Jimin winked at Soeun and Soeun looked at him for a bit and moved herself close to Taehyung. Jimin smirked when he noticed Taehyung glared at him.

Taehyung immediately looked away when he saw Jimin smirking at him.

"Woah Jimin you smooth like a snake~" Jin said and Jungkook laughed.

"Don't be like a prey, be smooth like a like a snake~" Jimin sang out suddenly.

"What song is that?" Namjoon asked.

"My own lyrics."

"Make a song with me in my studio!" Namjoon said suddenly, excited with Jimin's lyrics.

"No." Jimin said, blushing. "I'm not talented..."

"Bitch what the fuck." Yoongi spoke up suddenly, glaring at Jimin. Jin gasped dramatically, "Min Yoongi, language!"

"It's korean." Yoongi groaned. Yoongi turned his head to Jimin. "Anyway Jimin your voice is so good okay it's angelic as fuck, and you're just so fucking talented and whoever the fuck says that you're not they're going to connect my fucking fist to their fucking face. Your voice is fucking perfect and that is a no fucking doubt."

Jin was holding himself so much to not scolding Yoongi right now.

Soeun just looked at them while trying not to laugh.

Jimin looked at Yoongi, his face was in bright red colour, "T-Thank you, Yoongi hyung."

Namjoon cringed and groaned. "Just marry already."

Jimin and Yoongi didn't say a word but just looked everywhere except of each other's eyes. Namjoon shrugged his shoulders, "Are we there yet?" He asked, scanning the unfamiliar environment around him.

"Yes." Soeun nodded and enter the saloon. A friendly "welcome!" ringed to their ears. Soeun simply smiled. "What brings you here today Soeun?" The hairdresser, Yunju asked kindly.

"I want to cut my hair shorter today." Soeun smiled as she scrunched her nose cutely. "That's unusual, you didn't come here for months!" Yunju smiled.

"They forced me to come here." Soeun said as she pointed at her friends. Yunju jumped her eyebrows and started to looked at the 7 unfamiliar boys that was with Soeun.

"Are they your friends?" Yunju asked again as her eyes sparkled. Soeun just nod lazily in response. "Yeah they're my friends..." Soeun sighed.

"Wow you got some good-looking friends..." Yunju said as her eyes went to Jin, "especially this one." She mumbled, blushing.

Soeun laughed. "You know, they're not that good looking when you know them well." She shook her head, still laughing. "You know, the one that you said handsome actually eats like a—"

Jin cleared his throat and Soeun quickly stopped her sentence. "Yeah? Continue. I was planning to take you out on dinner with us today, I guess that's not happening then." The boys were sending daggers to her.

Soeun smiled awkwardly. "Hey hey I'm joking! I wanna join you guys for dinner!" Soeun said going close to Jin. Jin laughed at this. "Okay, okay." Jin patted Soeun's head. "After you get your haircut then."

Soeun nodded and went to sit down. Yunju smiled at their interactions. It's refreshing to see Soeun with her friends. She was always alone, it warmed her heart to see her with her friends.

__________________________

(Filter chapter)Hey guys, thank you so much for checking out this book! Please vote, comment, and share! ♥

-edited-