●•83•● [#5]

[Still continuing Taehyung's past. Sorry... It is very long so.]

Taehyung's past #5

"I'm sorry Jimin-ah..." Taehyung choked out. Jimin was sitting with Taehyung, hands and legs tied. "Taetae, you were here for days... right?" Jimin whispered. "When you texted me... It's not even you right? It was probably Minju.." Jimin mumbled.

Taehyung nodded. Jimin sighed. "What did you get yourself into?" Jimin shook his head when Taehyung began to shook and cry. Jimin's heart broke.

Just what Minju did to Taehyung until he became this weak?

"I don't... I don't know.. I want to go..."

The door opened with a harsh bang. Taehyung flinched and Jimin glared at the door. Minju came inside and Taehyung began to shook in fear. Jimin feared nothing, he was still glaring at Minju with eyes full of hate.

"Ah.. Two pretty boys in here! It's sooo dazzling and hot!" Minju said, fanning herself. "Don't you think?" He asked one of his men, which made him a little taken aback. The man didn't want to get Minju's bad side, so he just nodded.

"So... how should we start?" Minju chuckled. Taehyung didn't looked at her and he kept on crying. Minju was getting annoyed by his cries.

"Shut up!" Minju screamed to Taehyung, he kept on shivering in fear. "Crazy bitch." Jimin mumbled. "What did you said?" Minju moved her attention from Taehyung to Jimin. "You're fucking crazy!" Jimin screamed to her face.

"Do you want to get hit?" Minju screamed back. "Hit me then! Fuck you! You're fucking sick in the head!" Jimin dared to challenge her. Taehyung touched Jimin to tell him to stop. "Tae, don't fucking touch me!"

"You know.. having a big mouth wasn't that smart, pretty boy." Jimin glared at Minju with dark eyes. "Don't look at me like that." Minju snapped, she chuckled when Jimin didn't move his death glare. Without warning she kicked Jimin's stomach with her high heels. Jimin coughed and groaned.

"Hit them-" Minju ordered. "Why the fuck are you doing this?" Jimin screamed in anger, "Why?" Jimin shouted. Taehyung didn't care already, he was staring into space. "What do you want?" Jimin asked, looking straight to Minju's eyes.

"Here's the thing. The things I want is simple, but your friend here, wouldn't do what I want." Minju glared at Taehyung that is still staring into nothing. "What the fuck are you looking at, Taehyung?" Minju scoffed.

Taehyung didn't answered for a while, numbness slowly taking over his body. He sent Minju a blank look. "Let Jimin go." He said, a tear escaped from his eye.

Minju laughed at his face. "What do you want from him?" Jimin asked, "Fucking tell me bitch!" Jimin yelled. Minju rolled her eyes in annoyance. "He won't say I love you to me! I want to keep him forever with me, too." Minju snapped.

"Just because of that?! You kidnapped him because he won't say I love you to you?" Jimin screamed with eyes full of shock. "You can't keep him forever if he doesn't feel the same about you!" Jimin shook his head.

"YOU'RE INSANE!" Jimin finally got enough. He broke down right there and then. "Taehyung, he, doesn't love you at all. Did you know about his past girlfriends? What. You think he accepted them because he felt the same? Fuck no! He didn't want to give heartbreaks to anyone! So that's why he accepted them!"

"Do you think you're any different? TAEHYUNG. DOESN'T. LOVE. YOU! He accepted you because that's what you wanted AND he didn't want to cause you heartbreaks by FUCKING REJECTING YOUR ASS!"