●•15•●

Stares.

It's those stares again.

Soeun really hate those stares, she didn't get used to get attention like this. She sighed looked at the ground while walking.

"Oi, look up when you're walking." Taehyung snapped suddenly, his voice was rough causing Soeun to jump internally. She didn't looked up, her eyes were glued to the ground.

"Hey, Soeun. Don't mind the stares okay?" Yoongi said. "They won't eat you," He said again. Suddenly he looked at Jin. "Well, maybe except for Jin hyung."

Jin gasped dramatically. "What do you mean by that?"

"You eat everything." Yoongi said with a blank face, Jin's was offended. all the boys giggled and when Soeun looked at Jin's priceless expression, Soeun laughed out loud.

"Oh? She laughed!" Namjoon exclaimed excitedly. It was the first time Soeun laughed when she was with them.

As soon as Namjoon said that, Soeun stopped laughing. She didn't realise she laughed that loud.

"You should laugh more." Jimin said. "It's—" Jimin's words were cut by Taehyung.

"It's better than you crying all the time." He said with a monotone.

Soeun was taken aback by Taehyung's direct words.

"Be nice, Taehyung." Jin warned. Jin don't like the fact that Taehyung always blurt out what was on his mind like that. "Think before you talk, why are you so mean?" Jin nagged him.

Taehyung just shrugged while his face remained blank.

"Anyway Soeun, it's the first time I heard you laugh." Hoseok smiled. "It's nice to see you laugh."

Soeun scratched her head, "I guess?" She said unsure.

Suddenly someone bumped her on the shoulder, accidentally. She stumbled back but gained her balance.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't saw you there!" The person that bumped into Soeun said with a fake worried tone.

"Watch where you're going." Yoongi snapped and glared at the person.

"It's okay," Soeun said looking up. It was Minju. She secretly glared at Soeun. Soeun's eyes went wide, as her heart was beating in an abnormal speed because she was afraid. Yoongi rolled his eyes when Minju gave him a fake apologetic smile.

Minju's eyes went to Taehyung's.

"Taehyung oppa," Minju called. Taehyung looked at her with a uninterested face.

"What?"

"Can we talk for a bit?" Minju said, her eyes sparkling as she looked at Taehyung.

"No." His tone harsh and cold. Minju frowned in response.

"Oppa—"

"No, Kang Minju. I don't want to talk to you." He snapped roughly at Minju. She was getting on Taehyung's nerves.

He walked off without saying anything, all of the boys looked at her for a bit and walked off.

"Let's go." Hoseok said hugging Soeun's shoulders. Soeun nodded and walked together with Bangtan.

Soeun looked back at Minju which looked like she have been rejected. Minju was sending daggers to Soeun. Soeun quickly look away because she was afraid.

•••

"Soeun is gonna tutor Taehyung." Jimin said laughing while eating his strawberry ice-cream.

Instead of walking Soeun home, Jin suddenly said he was hungry, so they decided to stop by at the nearby ice-cream cafe.

"Tutor?" Jin asked while he was shoving his ice-cream into his mouth with an incredible speed. "Really?"

"Yes." Soeun nodded.

"I wish you luck." Yoongi said suddenly, making Taehyung shot him a look.

Soeun just gave Yoongi a small smile and continued eating her ice-cream.

Then, silence took over them.

"You really don't talk much, do you?" Hoseok asked suddenly, making Soeun looked up.

To be honest, she was really feeling awkward when she is with them.

"I've always been alone and it's completely fine. Then suddenly I have seven boys with me, I still don't know what to do and what to say."

"Sorry, I'm... still not used to this.." Soeun said in a soft tone.

"You don't have to say sorry, Soeun. It's alright." Yoongi said looking at her and smiled.

"Yeah, Soeun." Jin said rubbing her head. "No need to feel sorry."

"We are your friends now." Jimin giggled as his eye smile went to his attractive face.

Soeun just smile and nodded.

The next two hours past with full of Jin's jokes and Hoseok's craziness. Hoseok was fooling around in the ice-cream shop with Yoongi, and Jungkook was doing break dance. All of them laughed so hard until tears fall out from their eyes. Taehyung just sighed and rolled his eyes on how childish his friends are.

All of the customers giving them judging looks but they didn't care.

"I think it's time to bring you home." Yoongi said suddenly, killing the vibe. It was 6pm. So Yoongi was sure that Soeun's parents will be worried sick because school ended 2 hours ago. "Let us take you home, it's late, your parents will be worried." He said grabbing his bag, all of the boys stood up in unison.

Soeun's face fell, she was on the urge to cry. But she managed to suck her tears back in.

No, they can't know about this, they can't know about everything yet.

She smiled. "Yes, yes they will."

Soeun stood up went to grab her bag, but Taehyung already slide her bag on his shoulder, again.

"Taehyung—"

"I'm gonna carry your bag and that's it." Taehyung said looking at Soeun. Soeun blinked.

"But I feel bad—" Soeun said as her hands wanted to take back her bag. But her words were cut.

"Don't be." Taehyung said and he was already walking in front.

•••

"You live here?" Jin asked and looked at Soeun's house, correction - apartment. It was an ordinary apartment, the apartment was perfect for people that lives alone.

"Y-yeah..." Soeun trailed awkwardly while rubbing her neck.

"But if your apartment is here, you probably took at least fifteen minutes if you walk to school." Namjoon, the clever one said as he counts using his fingers.

"You walk to school right, noona?" Jungkook asked, stating the obvious, Soeun looked at Jungkook and nodded.

Yoongi looked at his watch, "I think you should go inside now." He said with his deep voice.

"Bye bye!" Hoseok said waving his hands in the air like a child.

"Goodbye." She said formally. "Thank you for everything today." She bowed respectfully to the boys.

"So formal." Jungkook said teasing and rubbing her hair. All the boys chuckled.

Soeun huffed when she looked at the seven boys that is in front of her. She said a last 'bye' and went inside her apartment.

She sighed took off her shoes and went inside the her cold apartment. She sighed.

Maybe being friends with them wasn't so bad.

________________________