●•62•●

I don't know any of these tech stuff but I'll try (*'ω`*)

Taehyung was breathing heavily as his hand was still holding his phone to his ear. "H-hyung.." Taehyung was on the edge of crying.

"We'll be there in ten." Yoongi said. "Don't cry." Yoongi said again.

Taehyung nodded to himself and hang off the phone. He let out a cry again but he gained his conscious. "I don't have time for this." He said shaking his head and ran to the nearby cafe.

Taehyung took out his laptop. "Fuck, hurry up." He cursed and his fingers tapping nervously at the table, waiting for the app to be finish downloaded.

32%.

Taehyung bit his nails and started type something really fast on his laptop. His eyebrows was in a deep frown, his veins were popping out from his forehead in concentration.

Taehyung's fingers were tapping on his laptop, making clicking sounds. Then suddenly someone hit his head, Taehyung hissed and looked up to whoever the fuck was messing with him at this exact hectic moment.

"Your girlfriend was fucking kidnapped and you're here playing games?!" Jin screamed. Taehyung frowned at this.

"Hey, does it looks like I'm playing a game right now?" Taehyung frowned again and showed Jin his laptop.

"UH, IT SEEMS LIKE YOU WERE." Jin nodded. "I'm not." Taehyung sighed and continue typing something on his keyboard.

"YOU ARE PLAYING A GAME-" Jin said again and Taehyung let out a loud annoyed groan.

"Jin-hyung be quiet for a second!" Taehyung snapped and Jin stopped talking. "I'm trying to focus here." Taehyung said lowly. Jin let out an awkward chuckle and apologized.

Yoongi pushed Jin out of the way, "What are you doing?" Yoongi asked. And Taehyung didn't answered for a few seconds.

"I'm downloading the tracker app to my computer, hyung." Taehyung told him and Yoongi nodded, looking at the laptop with fascination. "Oh..." Yoongi gawked.

Jimin gave Taehyung his phone and showed him a video. "Taehyung... I got this from the store nearby. It was a video of Soeun- anyways just take a look." Jimin said and gave Taehyung his phone.

Taehyung immediately stopped typing and took the phone from Jimin's hands and all of them watched the video together. Taehyung's heart was pounding from nervousness.

"I had to threaten the cashier to give me this video to Jiminie. When Jimin asked for the video, he was getting all defensive... talking about violating the law of some shit like that." Yoongi snickered.

"I think he was cooperating with the kidnapper." Jungkook mumbled and all of them nodded.

In the video, Soeun was choosing the spices on her own and suddenly someone choked her from the back then put a cloth against her mouth to muffle her screams.

Soeun was struggling to fight back, she was kicking the air desperately but then suddenly Soeun's movement stopped and Soeun turned limp. She wasn't moving anymore.

Taehyung's eyes widen. Those men in black... are the ones that have been following them at the store. Taehyung's heartbeat began to beat fast again.

"It's my fault... Those suspicious men was following us the whole time..." Taehyung mumbled, staring into space. Jimin frowned at Taehyung. "Huh-?" "Knowing this, I still left Soeun alone... if I was with her she won't-"

"No... no. Taehyung no." Jimin said, grabbing his shoulders. Taehyung looked like he was about to cry any soon. "Listen to me, this is not your fault." Jimin whispered at Taehyung.