●•45•●

"Noooo, " Soeun whined as she dramatically clenched her chest, her stance became a pathetic squat.

"What the hell are you doing? Get up," Yoongi snapped and Taehyung frowned deeply at Soeun that was squatting.

"I don't wanna join!" Soeun whined as she bring her fingers to messed up her hair. She groaned loudly, resulting some people looked at her with curiousity. She continued groaning.

"Oh my god you're embarrassing us, noona. Come on get up!" Jungkook pulled Soeun up and she whined again, her mouth was mumbling some non-understanding words.

Soeun faked a cry, and all the boys frowned their eyebrows. Jin put his hands on his sides and looked at Soeun with judging eyes. He clicked his tongue,

"What's so bad about joining the sports day?" Jin said burning holes at Soeun, and Soeun whined when she heard the word 'sports day'.

"Everything is wrong!" Soeun groaned out. "Why did sports day even exist anyway? Who created that?" Soeun sobbed. "Dumbass people." Soeun mumbled curses under her breath.

"I don't want to joooooin it! I'm lazy!" Soeun responded, as she messed up her hair more. At this point, Soeun didn't care how she look like. But then Soeun got an idea. Soeun gasped and her eyes were sparkling as she looked at Namjoon.

"Namjoon! Namjoon!" Soeun called, stood up from her squatting stance and jumped happily as she held Namjoon's hand. Namjoon shot her a questioning look. Soeun blinked happily.

"Can you try and bribe the principal?" Soeun asked as she gave Namjoon her sparkly puppy eyes. Namjoon blinked. "Eh, bribe him..?" Namjoon asked.

"To cancel the sports day now!" Soeun let out a small whine. "Please? Can yooooou? Pleeeeeeeease?" Soeun whined in a irresistible voice.

Taehyung was looking at Soeun the whole time and as soon as Soeun whined in such a adorable and irresistible voice, he put his hand against his chest, gazing at Soeun with blush on his face.

Taehyung went to grab Namjoon by the back of his collar. "Ah- Oi oi...! Where are you taking me??" Namjoon asked in a panic voice. "To bribe the principal and cancel the sport's day, NOW." Taehyung merely said as he continued dragging Namjoon.

Jimin looked at Taehyung and sighed. Now he is the one who went to Taehyung to stop him. "Now, now Tae. Get a hold of yourself..." He chuckled.

Taehyung sighed as he buried his face in his palms, his face burning with blush. Jimin chuckled, patting his back.

"You can't be serious now, princess?" Namjoon asked.

Taehyung scratch his neck when Namjoon flashed him a smile.

"Yes I am! I don't wanna join!" Soeun whined out loud as she rubbed her face in frustration. Soeun was acting as if her world was breaking into two when the reality was that, she just didn't want to join the stupid sports day.

So dramatic, right?

Soeun hates sports day, it's just a waste of time and waste of energy. Sports are her enemies. There will be a lot of cheerings which only make her ears bleed and the end of the day, there will be a lot of body pain.

"I don't want to join!" She whined again as she stomped her feet, like a child. Taehyung chuckled as he observed Soeun's behaviour.

Such a cutie.

"Namjoooooon bribeeeeeeee the principaaaaaaal," Soeun said, shaking Namjoon. Namjoon didn't react and he just let himself being shaken by Soeun. Jin put his palm on his head, sighing.