●•75•●

Taehyung was shocked when he felt his bed shake. He let out an annoyed groan when he felt someone shaking him so violently "Stop it..." He said in a groggy voice as he buried himself in a pillow.

"Taehyung! Wake up!" Soeun whined as she shook Taehyung again. Soeun rolled her eyes when Taehyung ignored her and started to snore. "We need to get ready, Tae! Our friends will be here soon!"

Taehyung grunted when Soeun sat on his stomach. Soeun kept on shaking Taehyung so he would get up. Soeun rolled her eyes when Taehyung didn't even move an inch.

"Hah... This is why I told you to sleep early. But you played video games until late night again. If you listened to me and sleep- hm!"

Taehyung pulled Soeun close to him until their lips touching. Shocked, Soeun punched Taehyung's chest. But he didn't budge.

Taehyung smiled into the kiss and Soeun groaned as she pulled away.

Soeun shot a glare to Taehyung. Her face was full of blush as she covered her lips with the back of her hands.

Soeun backed away from Taehyung, her heart beating loud. She punched Taehyung's chest, which Taehyung let out a small groan.

Taehyung chuckled as he slowly sat on the bed. He yawned and rubbed his eyes. Soeun was still glaring at him.

"Soeun, come here." Taehyung said as he grabbed Soeun's wrist. "What.. no." Soeun grumbled under her breath as she tried to backed away from Taehyung.

"Oi, don't try running away now." Taehyung smiled. Soeun let out a yelp when Taehyung suddenly hugged her like a teddy bear and slammed her body down to the bed with his to lay down together.

"Come on, let's sleep more..." Taehyung said with a raspy voice, smiling in happiness when he have Soeun in his embrace.

"Ah, having you in my embrace is like a dream.. if this is a dream, I would never want this dream to end, Soeun-ah." Taehyung said, closing his eyes as he placed a kiss on Soeun's head.

Soeun blushed. "What are you talking about, you dumb tiger..." Soeun mumbled as she struggled to escape herself from the suffocating hug.

"Mm, don't escape. I want to hug you..." Taehyung let out a sigh as he felt himself getting more drowsy by the second. "Tae- ugh." Soeun stopped trying when she realized she had no chance on escaping the hug.

"Alright.. Just ten. Just ten minutes..." Soeun finally breathed out. Taehyung chuckled and smiled, putting a soft kiss on Soeun's head again. Soeun sighed in defeat.

Slowly, she was drown to sleep in Taehyung's warm embrace.

•••

"Fuck!" Yoongi screamed suddenly. "Yoongi, shut up! Soeun and Taehyung are still sleeping!" Jin snapped, glaring at Yoongi that was playing his phone. Yoongi groaned, "Jin I lost my fucking game! Argh shit, my rank..." Yoongi glared back at Jin.

Soeun frowned when she heard noises. She yawned and about to get up but she can't because Taehyung trapped her. Soeun let out a small giggle at Taehyung's clinginess.

Soeun sighed as she placed a kiss on Taehyung's forehead. She smiled and looked at Taehyung for a bit... and pinched his cheeks softly. She caressed Taehyung's soft hair.

"Hm, how am I so lucky? You're so good-looking when you're sleeping, this is quite unfair..." Soeun let out a chuckle. Placing a kiss on Taehyung's forehead again, she got out from the bed.

Soeun was about to go to the toilet when she heard a lot of voices.

Soeun frowned and went out of her room. Her heart was beating loudly, who was trespassing her house at this hour?! A thief?! A burglar?! Soeun immediately took her weapon, which was a taser that Yoongi gave her.