●•25•●

Soeun sighed as she looked at the glares uncomfortably. Oh boy here we go again.. Her bag was again, with Taehyung. And since Soeun kept bugging Taehyung that he carrying her bag is a burden to him(although it is a little heavy because of all the books she put inside), Taehyung threw his water bottle to her.

And Soeun was left with carrying water bottles.

"Did something happened?" Taehyung asked as he scanned his surrounding, eyes furrowing. Hearing Taehyung's question, Soeun's head quickly perked, aware of the the stares that are slightly different from before.

"Actually," Yoongi starts, his hand scratching his fluffy hair as he frowns. "There are rumors that you and Minju are dating-"

"The fuck you say?!" Taehyung's eyes went wide.

"Let me finish my words," Yoongi sighed.

"And they say Soeun is playing around with you." He finished. But Soeun didn't get it. She frowned as he looked at Yoongi.

"I mean I do hang out with him—"

"We're not talking about hang out, Princess." Namjoon replied, and sighed. "What he was saying is, you are playing around with Taehyung even when Taehyung is 'dating' with someone. Like you wanted to take Taehyung away from that girl."

"But I wasn't," Soeun shook her head.

"Are you dating Minju?" Soeun asked Taehyung and Taehyung gave her a glare. "I'm just asking." Soeun shrugged her shoulders. "If you're not then okay."

"I am fucking not." Taehyung snapped harshly. "I don't even want to breathe the same air as her." Taehyung muttered.

"And yet people believing that you're dating her." Soeun looked around at the glares she gotten.

"Exactly." Jungkook said as he nodded. "People are just stupid enough to believe in stupid rumors."

Soeun heard Taehyung growled. "That stupid whore—" Taehyung was about to go to Minju.

"Taehyung, Taehyung!" Soeun said as her two hands wrapped around Taehyung's strong arm. Taehyung stopped on his tracks.

"W-where are you going?" Soeun stuttered. Taehyung sighed and turned around to see Soeun.

Soeun was crying, her tears were flowing out from her beautiful eyes.

Taehyung felt a loud pang in his heart.

"Stop fucking crying." Taehyung snapped and glared at Soeun. "I'm going to see Minju—"

"No!" Soeun screamed in horror. "Don't meet her!" She panicked. The boys halt at Soeun's shocked tone.

[Flashback]

Soeun wave the boys goodbye after give her a ride home. After that she walked to her apartment. She was about to open her door when she felt someone yanked her hair.

"Ouch! Let go!" She screamed in pain. But the hand was still tugging on Soeun's hair, hurting her. When she turn around, her eyes went wide in horror.

Minju.

Her face was as if she was possessed by some ghost, she was scary. She glared at Soeun and Soeun can literally feel the glare in her soul.

"Come with me bitch and keep your mouth shut!" She threatened her. Soeun wanted to yell, but she couldn't.

Soeun was dragged to the nearby wall, without saying anything, Minju kicked her on the stomach.

Soeun groaned, her hands covering her stomach. She looked up to Minju. "What are you—"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" She yelled and her friends were behind her. Standing like a sidekick. She sighed distastefully. "I thought I told you to stay away from them," she shook her head looking at Soeun.

"And what did I just saw? As if you sticking with them every second in school was not enough. Now what?! They give you a ride home?! I told you to stay away, right?!" Minju shouted and Soeun closed her eyes.

Soeun gulped down her saliva. "I can't—"

"I know right? You can't stay away from them even though you ask for it right?" Minju said folding her arms. Soeun nodded as a yes.

She was shaking, cold sweats were at her forehead.

"Hmm..." Minju hummed. "Ah!" She fake shouted, acting as if got a brilliant idea. "Okay so here's the deal." Minju smirked.

"Everytime if I want to hit you, I'll hit, don't you think it's fair because you sort of stealing the boys from me?" She laughed. Soeun looked at Minju wide eyed. "But of course I won't hit you at where the boys can see the bruises, I'm not that stupid." Minju chuckled.

"No... no no please don't!" Soeun begged. Minju snickered and slapped Soeun. "Shut up, you whore." Minju snapped and then she and her friends began to beat the shit out of Soeun.

"You better hide those bruises if it stood out." She said in a monotone. "Oh and, don't let Taehyung meet me for your problems or else you'll get more hit."

[end of flashback]

"Why not?" Taehyung looked at Soeun, Soeun looked like she was daydreaming. She didn't answered Taehyung.

"Just don't.. please? I'm fine with the rumors.. they don't bother me at all." Soeun explained and her eyes looked so hurt, so Taehyung couldn't say no.

Soeun's mind went to Minju again.

"Soeun?" Hoseok asked worriedly. "Are you okay?" He said snapping his fingers in front of Soeun.

"Huh?" Soeun asked and blinked. "Oh, yeah yeah, I'm fine."

"You sure?" Jin asked again. Soeun just nod in response.

"Yeah, I'm completely fine, don't worry." She gave them a reassuring smile.

She sighed. She will be fine.

Right?

_________________________

A/N: what did I just do lmao

But I hope you enjoy this chapter! Sorry for the late update! I've been busy with studies *sigh in frustration* I can feel the finals coming so quick. God please help. *cries*