●•41•●

"You keep worrying me and it drives me crazy."

"How am I worrying you?" Soeun asked, frowning her eyebrows. Taehyung shrugged his shoulders and shook his head.

"I don't— I don't know," Taehyung said thinking, "You just do." He continued and Soeun looked at Taehyung again. Soeun blinked rapidly when she realised that Taehyung was so close to her.

When Taehyung glanced down, Soeun quickly hid her face in Taehyung's chest.

Ah.. So so fucking cute. Taehyung thought. His heart beating fast, so fast, it was in abnormal speed. Soeun on the other hand, she was blushing madly as she tried hard to look at Taehyung again.

"C-can you let me go now?" She mumbled against Taehyung's chest and Taehyung blinked as he instantly stopped hugging her.

"Ah.. s-sorry," Taehyung said, scratching his neck as he looked at Soeun. His cheeks felt hot. Taehyung blinked at this.

Am I... blushing? Taehyung shook his head but the warmth of his cheeks still stays. Wait... why am i... Taehyung touched his cheek.

Soeun just hummed as she started to pack her bag and the crumbled yellow sticky note was still there. Taehyung still didn't move and this made Soeun furrowed her eyebrows.

"What's wrong?" Soeun asked when she saw Taehyung was staring into space with slightly red cheeks, while his hand was on his cheek too.

"Taehyung?" Soeun called. Taehyung blinked when he heard Soeun's voice calling him.

"Huh? Oh, it's nothing." Taehyung replied. Soeun tilted her head at his response. Taehyung sniffed awkwardly as he looked away.

"What's that?" Taehyung asked as his eyes landed on the crumbled paper that was on the ground so he went near it to pick it up. Soeun's eyes went to Taehyung.

"Ah that," Soeun said as she shrugged her shoulders, "I don't know. Just a prank note... someone stick it near the bookshelf."

Taehyung hummed as he picked up the small sticky note. He opened the already crumbled note. "Stay away from him."

Frowning his eyebrows, Taehyung looked at the sticky note again. This note was oddly familiar...

"Taehyung?" Soeun called.

"Yeah?" Taehyung was still looking at the paper.

"Let's go." Soeun smiled so brightly and Taehyung couldn't help but smile back.

"Okay." Taehyung took Soeun's bag at the table and went close to Soeun. He held her hand, intertwining it with his large ones. Soeun looked up to him and blushed.

Taehyung cleared his throat. "Don't get me wrong. You're short and I'm tall, so I walk faster than you, I just don't want to leave you behind."

Soeun glared at Taehyung and scoffed. "Meanie." Soeun mumbled.

"What was that?" Taehyung gave Soeun a look. Soeun pouted and shook her head. She wiggled her hands, not wanting to hold Taehyung's hand anymore.

"Hey—" Taehyung called and instantly groaned when he saw Soeun pouting. "And why are you pouting now?" Taehyung asked raising an eyebrow.

Why am I not annoyed? Taehyung thought in his mind. I think I— Taehyung's thought stopped when he heard Soeun's voice.

"Go away!" Soeun said as she quicken her steps so she will walk faster than Taehyung. Taehyung frowned at this as he ran to Soeun, catching up to her and wasting no time holding Soeun's hand again.