EXTRAS!: Soeun with Namjoon

Soeun groaned when someone called her in the morning. She whined and pressed the dialer without looking at her phone.

"Hello..." Soeun grumbled. She felt moody. It's just one of those days, and today, she felt grumpy like Yoongi. "Please, it's like 7am who are you, why are you calling me?" Soeun mumbled again.

"Princess!" Namjoon called. "It's my day! I have you all by myself today! Get up! We're going out! I'll pick you up!" Namjoon said excitedly as he giggled.

"Now?" Soeun whined. "But, Namjoon... it's so early..." Soeun whined again making Namjoon clicked his tongue. "It's not early! It's my day to take you out! Get your ass up from your bed! I'm not wasting any time!" Namjoon demanded and cut off the line.

Soeun blinked as she looked at her phone blankly. She let out a yawn and stretch herself and looked at Taehyung that was beside her, sleeping soundly.

She smiled and kissed his hair. Taehyung was in a deep sleep, he didn't even move. Sighing, she took heavy footsteps as she went to the shower to wash up, she brushed her teeth and did her simple skincare routine.

After like 15 mins, she went out of the shower and throw herself some of her comfiest hoodie and sweatpants. Knowing Namjoon, he always want to go places that makes him feel homey.

"Taehyung," Soeun called softly as she shook Taehyung's body. "Hmm.." Taehyung groaned as he continued to sleep. "Wake up, Namjoon called me saying he wants to pick me up..."

Taehyung sighed as he slowly sat down. "I wanna be with you..." Taehyung opened his eyes, he smiled when his eyes met Soeun. Soeun smiled back.

"Today is Namjoon's day right?" Taehyung said, as he smiled at Soeun. "You look so comfy, it's just like Namjoon's style." Taehyung smiled, yawning.

Soeun looked delighted. "Really? I think it might be cute if I follow his concept, we're gonna hang out all day today!" Soeun said, twirling around happily.

"I kind of regret that I agree to their idea... I wanna have you all day though.." Taehyung whispered, pulling Soeun's hand, making her sit with him.

The distance between Soeun and Taehyung shorten, Taehyung was staring deep into Soeun's eyes so she can't help but blush. "But you have me everyday?" Soeun mumbled. Taehyung was still staring.

For some reason, Soeun felt nervous. Taehyung's stare was just too strong so she looked down. Taehyung didn't said anything and kissed Soeun's forehead. Soeun lifted her face to look at Taehyung.

"Yeah.. I know.. I just want to be with you all the time." Taehyung said, keeping a neutral expression but he was blushing as he said that.

Soeun smiled, looking at Taehyung. "You surely are different, Taehyung. I thought you wouldn't allow me to go out with them..." Taehyung sighed.

"I didn't want to allow you at the first place." Taehyung said truthfully and looked at Soeun's eyes again, "But I know you haven't did this before. I know you're excited about this, so I wouldn't ruin it..."

"I wanna stop you, but I don't wanna be selfish." Taehyung mumbled. Soeun smiled and kissed Taehyung lightly on the lip. "Thank you." Soeun said cutely and Taehyung blushed, looking at the other way.

"It's nothing." Taehyung mumbled, grabbing Soeun's small hands in his. "Besides, as you said, it's a win-win situation, I got to spend time with them too."

"You look so cute," Taehyung looked at Soeun and pinched her cheeks. "Cuteeeee." Taehyung chimed, still pinching Soeun's cheek. Soeun blushed as she hold onto Taehyung's hand to stop him from pinching her cheeks.