●•27•●

The principal sighed. He is rubbing his temple. Right now, Soeun, Taehyung and Jackson were sitting on a chair in front of him.

"The three of you," he started, making the mentioned boys scoffed in distaste. Soeun gulped and the principal shot them a look.

"What happened back there? Why are you guys throwing fists at each other?" He asked sternly, looking at the two boys, which they clearly have blank looks plastered on their faces.

Soeun was shaking, her legs won't stop moving, resulting Taehyung to hold her hands to calm her down.

Taehyung gave her a small reassuring smile.

"And Lee Soeun, how did you managed to get involved with this?" The principal asked with a disappointed tone. Soeun looked up,

"I-i-i..." She stuttered. She looked at Jackson and he has this warning look on his face.

"I'm very disappointed in you, all this happened when you started hanging out with the boys." The principal shakes his head.

This time, it was Taehyung's turn to scoff. Bangtan was in a group, but all their records are clean, even though Yoongi wanted to spray the toilet walls, but he hold the urge to do so.

Yeah the boys did skip classes but that doesn't count, don't everyone skip classes?

"What a load of bullshit. Suddenly we are the problem here? Why us? Do we hold any bad records?" Taehyung asked as he shot the principal a glare.

"No you guys don't-"

"Then don't make us the fucking bad guys here," Taehyung gritted his teeth in anger. "The only asshole here is that son of a fucking bitch." He growled as he glared at Jackson.

"What did you say, you fucking-" Jackson started to stand up. The principal sighed.

"ALRIGHT THAT'S ENOUGH!" The man screamed on top of his lungs, making all of them stop their actions. "You all need to mind your language." He sighed.

"So apparently, Jackson, you, have been bullying Soeun," he furrowed his eyebrows at Jackson that was smirking.

"Is that true?" He looked at Soeun for answer. Soeun breathed heavily, her face began to pale.

Soon enough, she couldn't breath. Taehyung and the principal both widen their eyes in surprise. Soeun's panic attacks were happening again,

And Taehyung didn't know shit about this.

So he was panicking too.

"Soeun-ah?" He asked, with a worried tone. The principal and Jackson both were surprised by the softness of his voice,

Taehyung was known as cold-hearted, he never talked using that soft tone with anyone else before. Not even to the teachers. So the scene that was happening in front of them was really rare.

Soeun was still shaking and soon enough she's crying, her actions were as if someone was choking her. Her eyes were closed tight.

Taehyung quickly went in front of Soeun and kneeled. "Soeun-ah! Hey! What's wrong with you?" He panicked and shook her body using his hands, wanting her to open her eyes.

Not working.

Taehyung hugged her tight, drawing imaginary shapes on her back, humming calmly. Just like how he did the other day.

Still not working.

"What's happening-" the principal asked but cut off by a loud "SHH," which is by Taehyung.