●•71•●

"Taehyung..." Soeun muttered under her breath. Taehyung just hummed, his hands were at Soeun's side. Humming happily, Taehyung smiled fondly as he looked at Soeun.

Soeun looked up from her phone and frowned a little.

"Taehyung, what are you doing?" Soeun asked, looking at Taehyung, "Why am I sitting here?" Soeun said, sighing. Taehyung had placed Soeun on his lap.

"Are you uncomfortable?" Taehyung asked and Soeun shook her head, "No... But am I not heavy, Tae?" Soeun asked, blushing a little. Taehyung hummed.

"Do you want me to lie?" Taehyung teased and Soeun blushed more. "I don't want to sit here anymore." Soeun joked and she was about to move away from Taehyung's lap but he stopped her.

Taehyung laughed, "Hey, where are you going? Stay with me, darling." Taehyung put his head on Soeun's shoulder and sniffed Soeun.

Soeun blushed, "Did you just sniff me?" Soeun giggled and Taehyung hummed. He nodded. "You always smell good." He chuckled.

"Taehyung... Am I really heavy?" Soeun asked again. "Should I lose some weight- hm?!" Taehyung moved his head from Soeun's shoulder and kissed her lips.

"You're perfect just the way you are... but if you want to, I won't stop you. And no, you're not heavy, darling." Taehyung smiled and Soeun looked at Taehyung with soft eyes.

Taehyung looked at Soeun, cupping her jaw with his thumb and his forefinger. Taehyung neared his face to Soeun, Soeun blushed when she felt Taehyung lips were against hers.

"Hm..." Taehyung hummed when Soeun responded to the kiss. Soeun put her hands on Taehyung's left cheek, while Taehyung put his hand on top of hers.

"I'm yours," Taehyung whispered against the kiss. "Forever yours." Soeun looked down again, breaking from the kiss, "Mine..." Soeun mumbled, smiling. This made Taehyung squealed, hugging her. This made Soeun smiled once more.

"You really like the sound of that, do you?" Soeun hummed, brushing Taehyung's hair with her fingers. Taehyung nodded, giggling in happiness.

"Soeunie, I'm bored... Can we go for a date?" Taehyung whined, shaking Soeun's body. In response, Soeun blinked multiple times when she felt her body being shaken.

"A date?"

"Yeah! It's weekend! We should go for a date! That's what couples do!" Taehyung beamed, but seeing Soeun didn't respond, Taehyung whined and hugged Soeun with a pout on his face.

"Come on! Let's go on a daaaaaaate~" Taehyung whined. "Hm? Let's gooooooo," Taehyung looked at Soeun with a sad puppy eyes.

Soeun bit her lip, hesitated a bit. "Well, if that's what you want then..." Taehyung smiled and kissed Soeun's lips multiple times, making Soeun laughed in response.

"Then hurry up and go change! We'll be going soon~" Taehyung said and Soeun smiled, nodding. She got off Taehyung's lap. Soeun ran to her room to change. Taehyung looked at Soeun's running form and chuckled slightly.

'Look at her running after hesitating. How adorable and loveable...'

"Date..." Taehyung smiled as he got up as he wanted to change his clothes to a date outfit. "Hm~ Hm~ Hm~ What should I wear for our date~?" Taehyung sang to himself.

After complementing for some time, Taehyung finally chose a decent outfit to wear.