●•74•●

Taehyung had never been so bored in his whole life. He sighed a few times before he grabbed Soeun's hand. Soeun rubbed her boyfriend's hand soothingly. Taehyung let out a small smile at this.

Soeun too, she was trying so hard not to explode because Hyunwoo was really testing her patience. It was obvious that Hyunwoo's not taking this seriously enough.

Clicking her tongue, Soeun sighed as she jerked herself closer to Hyunwoo. Due to that, she let go of Taehyung's hand.

Taehyung almost let out a whine at the lost of Soeun's touch but he controlled himself. Taehyung sighed and prayed for the tutoring session to end quickly.

Since Taehyung had nothing to do, he was looking at his fingers as if it was the most beautiful thing in the world.

"Okay, Hyunwoo.. For this question, we have known the Y already.... And then we will apply X into this function... this number is the square root..." Soeun explained carefully,

Hyunwoo nodded, but his eyes were looking at Soeun. Soeun let out an annoyed sigh.

Finally had enough, Soeun shot him a death glare. "Can you focus?" Soeun said and Hyunwoo just smirked cockily which made Soeun felt annoyed even more than before. Soeun sighed and tapped the book with her pen.

"Eyes on the book, look at the book," Soeun warned and Hyunwoo nodded. He was still smirking as his eyes were checking Soeun out. Hyunwoo's eyes went to Soeun's face, to her neck and then to her chest.

Soeun blushed and she felt uncomfortable. "Park Hyunwoo-ssi-" Soeun was cut off by Taehyung tapping his fingers on the table, making Hyunwoo looked at Taehyung. "Don't do that." Taehyung snapped at Hyunwoo.

Hyunwoo however, he looked unbothered. He glared at Taehyung and removed his gaze to Soeun instead.

"Noona is cute..." Hyunwoo said as his eyes shamelessly roaming onto Soeun's body. Soeun frowned, "Excuse me?" She blinked and Taehyung clicked his tongue.

"Oi, stop that or I'll poke your eyeballs out and cook it for dinner." Taehyung dangerously threatened Hyunwoo, making him gulp.

Soeun frowned, looking at Hyunwoo. She grabbed on Taehyung's hand to make him calm down. "Please pay attention, Hyunwoo."

Soeun sighed and continued teaching him. "Look at this, this part is wrong because... so what you actually have to do is..." Soeun continued to explain. Taehyung laced his hand with Soeun's hand.

Soeun felt like Taehyung was gazing at her so she turned her head to look at Taehyung. Taehyung smiled warmly and kissed Soeun's hand, making her blush red.

"No, don't." Soeun moved her hand from Taehyung and Taehyung let out a chuckle at this.

Soeun looked at Taehyung when Taehyung was still gazing at her so lovingly, making Soeun shook her head, but she was smiling. Taehyung smiled fondly in response.

Then, the couple heard a cough. Soeun and Taehyung looked at Hyunwoo's direction, which where the cough was coming from.

Hyunwoo was giving them looks. Soeun awkwardly coughed, meanwhile Taehyung frowned. "What are you looking at? Do your work, she explained it to you already." Taehyung snapped.

Feeling intimidated by Taehyung's cold glare, Hyunwoo immediately nodded his head and he did his work. Soeun looked at Taehyung and shook her head.

"But Soeun-noona..." Soeun hummed, taking her eyes away from Taehyung and turned to look at Hyunwoo when her name was called by him. "Yes?" Soeun said again and looked at Hyunwoo.

"....Nothing." Hyunwoo smirked secretly as he shook his head. "You're just really cute." Hyunwoo said again making Taehyung frowned deeply. Soeun made a weird face.