●•73•●

thank you so much for the cover it's beautiful ♥️♥️♥️ Love ya! ♥️ Enjoy this chapter!

"Soeun, wake up." Taehyung called Soeun softly and he combed Soeun's hair with his fingers. In response, Soeun hummed and opened her eyes. She let out a groan.

Taehyung smiled at this. "Did you sleep well?" Taehyung whispered as he looked at Soeun with soft eyes and Soeun nodded.

A cough was heard, Soeun blinked and looked at the figure in front of him. "Mm..? Who are you..?" Soeun squinted her eyes. Seeing this, Hyunwoo smirked.

"I'm Hyunwoo, Park Hyunwoo. Nice to meet you." Hyunwoo sent a flirty look to Soeun. "Ah, Hyunwoo." Soeun nodded and gave Hyunwoo an uninterested look,

because she was not interested in him in the slightest.

Hyunwoo lend out his hand, about to shook Soeun hand, Soeun smiled at this. 'Well at least he seems friendly...' She thought and she was about to shook his hand too.

But Taehyung immediately shook Hyunwoo's hand instead, not letting it to touch Soeun's. This made Hyunwoo's face fell.

Soeun glanced at Taehyung and she saw Taehyung was forcing out a smile.

Soeun was about to let out a snort but she managed to held it in. "Nice to meet you too, Hyunwoo-ssi. I'm Kim Taehyung and this is my girlfriend Lee Soeun."

Soeun held the urge to laugh because Taehyung was being too protective, when it was just a hand. Surprisingly, Soeun didn't mind Taehyung's overprotective behaviour.

Soeun smiled politely when Hyunwoo looked at her.

Hyunwoo jumped his eyebrows and looked at Soeun after Taehyung said that. "Boyfriend? He's your boyfriend?" Hyunwoo asked as he looked at Soeun this time.

Soeun nodded when he asked that question. "Yeah." Soeun said and Hyunwoo let out a smirk. "Now that's a shame." Hyunwoo said under his breath, making Taehyung squeezed his hand tighter.

This action of Taehyung made Hyunwoo winced.

"Nice to meet you." Taehyung gritted his teeth, growled a little as he glared dangerously to Hyunwoo. Taehyung flashed him a tight smile. "Y-Yeah nice to meet you." Hyunwoo nodded and smiled nervously.

Seeing the tension, Soeun quickly took Taehyung's hand in hers. "Sorry about that, Taehyung can be possessive at times." Soeun smiled awkwardly as she now rubbing Taehyung's arm to calm him down.

"You will be just fine if you don't do things that you're not supposed to do..." Soeun mumbled under her breath and she looked at Hyunwoo.

Hyunwoo just smirked at Soeun. Soeun looked done as she looked away. 'I didn't sign up for this shit, nor did I got paid enough for this shit.' She thought as she sighed.

Soeun looked at Taehyung and he was glaring at Hyunwoo so dangerously as if he wanted to kill him. Soeun poked Taehyung's cheeks with her forefinger.

"Hm?" Taehyung let out as he glanced at Soeun. "Where is your smile? Aren't I'm here?" Soeun said as she chuckled, holding Taehyung's face in her hands.

Taehyung blushed as he looked away from Soeun's eyes, smiling a little.

Soeun smiled back, "See? You have such a beautiful smile, Tae." Soeun giggled and Taehyung blushed more. Taehyung didn't say anything, he took Soeun's hand in his.

Soeun let out a fond smile. But when she saw Hyunwoo was looking at them, she cleared her throat awkwardly.

"Okay, let's start..." Soeun blinked multiple times, trying to not get sleepy. She let out a contented sigh when Taehyung combed her hair sweetly.