●•42•●

Soeun thinks Taehyung is like her protector. A protector that was sent by the angels from above to keep her safe from danger. Soeun was really grateful with Taehyung, everything that Taehyung did for her is just so... special.

Taehyung is special for Soeun. She liked it that he didn't judged when Soeun said she was a crybaby. Sure, all her friends didn't judge her because she was crying so much. Of course they protect her too,

but Taehyung was different. Taehyung was cold, but still he always protected her from everything. Taehyung didn't just protect Soeun, he also care for her so much. Even though he didn't show it, Soeun knows.

Just like how Soeun cared for Taehyung, Taehyung cared for her just as much.

Soeun knew that Taehyung felt annoyed when she cried. She could see it. But despite of him being annoyed with Soeun's cries, he still protects her.

Taehyung's words and his actions doesn't match. But that's okay. Because Taehyung seemed to push her away at the beginning, but now, he pulled Soeun in.

Soeun knew all of it.

Soeun felt safe in Taehyung arms and she likes it. Soeun got the feeling that Taehyung likes being with her too. Like how she likes being with Taehyung.

Soeun currently at the music room, playing the piano, smiling when she remembered about Taehyung.

All the boys have class except for her, since Soeun already completed her homework last night and submitted it to the teacher, Soeun was allowed to go back early.

Taehyung and Jimin didn't finished their homework... If only they told Soeun last night, she would take a picture of her answers and give it to them.

Soeun didn't go home though, she wanted to go home together with her friends,

Especially Taehyung.

When Soeun's mind went to Taehyung, she blushed. His lukewarm voice, his gaze that can always make her stuck, his smile, his laugh. Even though Soeun didn't get the chance to witness his smile and laugh much,

She did saw that one time, in this practice room when Soeun was drenched wet and then Taehyung was trying to be tough and ended up being sick afterwards.

So Soeun needed to take care of him and here, Taehyung showed her a side that he never showed to her before. Taehyung was so...

"Cute..." Soeun sighed out, her cheeks was placed on her palm. She smiled, her face warm as her mind went to Taehyung again. But afterwards, she blinked.

Am I... blushing? Soeun thought as she touched her face. Warm. Soeun blinked again as she softly slapped her face.

Soeun shook her head, trying not to think about Taehyung again. She took out the speaker that Namjoon brought for her the other day and blasted some random songs.

Sighing again, she was getting bored. So she began to play games in her phone, just to kill time.

Suddenly the practice room door was slammed shut. Soeun flinched and looked at the door and gasped in shock when the light was turned off out of the blue.