●•28•●

"Princess, where are you going?" Namjoon asked from afar when he saw Soeun ran away from him. He was about to teach Soeun about a lesson that she didn't managed to understand very well.

Soeun didn't answered and proceed her way to the toilet. She locked herself in the toilet, lift up her uniform and looked at her bruises. It's getting worse day by day.

'Oh god it hurts so bad' Soeun winced when she poked her bruises, looking at them with concern, she gritted her teeth in pain. Soeun sighed took out something from her bag,

A pain reliever cream for bruises.

She also had some ointments to spread at her bruises.

Soeun looked at the ointment in her hand. "Kim Taehyung..." She mumbled. "Did he gave me this ointment because he knew..? But how did he.."

Soeun let out a wince as she rubbed her bruises with the ointment.

And some make up, to cover the bruises on her hand, legs and neck.

Her bruises on her arm and leg were getting purple-ish, and she had to cover it because she didn't want the boys to know that she was actually getting bullied.

The boys know that she was getting bullied by Jackson, but not by Minju. They only know that Minju hated Soeun's guts. Which made her felt some kind of relief.

After she apply make up on her bruises to cover them, she went out of the toilet. As soon as she was out from the toilet, she saw the boys waiting for her.

She sighed when she saw the boys wave at her went to her way with excited expressions. She tried very hard to not limping in front of them as she gave them a smile.

"My girl!" Jin said proudly as he placed his arms on Soeun's shoulders. Soeun smiled and greeted him with a small hi.

"Soeun-ah," She heard Namjoon calling her and she looked up instantly. "You didn't hear I was calling you?" He asked warmly.

Soeun gulped and shook her head. "Sorry Namjoon, I didn't hear you." She lied as she flashed him a friendly smile. Namjoon hummed as he nod.

"So! Since we're finished for the class of the day, should we go hang out?" Jungkook said excitedly. The boys nodded eagerly.

"Yeaaaahhh, where should we go hang out?" Jimin asked, his voice was two times higher than his usual voice.

They love hang out too much. Soeun let out a sigh, "Guys?" She called out and all the boys gave her their full attention.

"Yes?" Jin answered cheerfully. He was too excited, as soon as he go hang out with his friends he'll order a big boxes of pizza and three big bottles of cola—

"I need to go home to study," Soeun said as she played with the hem of her skirt. The seven pretty boys' face fell almost instantly.

"It's not a problem, we'll just hang out at your apartment," Yoongi smiled, "you can do your study shit, we will be at your apartment, playing among ourselves or something." Yoongi laughed as he gave Soeun a wink.

The boys cheered as if they won a lottery. Before Soeun can even protest, they already dragging her with them.

"Guys wait—" "We can't hear youuuuuuu~" The boys sang out and continue dragging her to their car. Soeun groaned.

I swear to god they are too childlish. Soeun shook her head.

•••

"FOOD, I NEED FOOD." Jin groaned.

"Yeah yeah hold on." Soeun answered lazily as she typed her password code for her apartment door.

The door open with a ding. Soeun took off her shoes and went inside. They cheered happily and were about to go in, Soeun's eyes widen.

"Guys! I know you're excited and all but take off your shoes first!" She pulled Jungkook because he was about to go in with his shoes on even after Soeun said that.

"Jungkook, shoes off." Soeun frowned and Jungkook giggled, "Okay, okay noona." Jungkook smiled cheekily and Soeun's frown immediately disappeared. Soeun smiled softly.

"Sit at the sofa and turn on the TV if you want," Soeun said smiling. "I'll just change my clothes a bit, this skirt is too short." She sighed and shook her head. Soeun was never a fan of skirts.

"You look good on them though, because damn legs," Jimin smirked scanning her and winked.

Taehyung rolled his eyes.

Soeun's face flushed red in embarrassment. "Pervert!" Soeun said as she rolled her eyes at Jimin, causing all of the boys to laugh. With that, she rushed to her room to change.

Taehyung shaked his head and numbled a small "cute" under his breath.

After a few minutes, Soeun was changed into an oversized baby blue sweater and long pants. She glanced at the mirror, looking at her own reflection.

She sighed. "As long as they won't see the bruises then it's fine."

"Guys, you can reheat the pizzas if you want, I have a microwave," Soeun said out loud because the boys are being loud too. Soeun sighed.

She went out of her room and she was shocked on what she was witnessing.

Chaos.

Her eyes went so wide it might poke out from their sockets very soon.

Jimin and Jungkook was playing hitting forehead game, Hoseok was dancing on god knows what music that is, Namjoon and Jin was singing a duet, Jin sang the song pretty good but as soon as it was Namjoon's turn, the song flipped.

Taehyung was watching his friends with blank face and Yoongi was already in his dreamland laying down at Soeun's couch.

"Sometimes I wondered if they are mentally okay." Soeun shaked his head, squinting her eyes.

"But at least it is fun having them around." Soeun smiled and looked at his goofy and chaotic friends.