●•52•●

"Can I kiss you?" Taehyung asked, his eyes were looking at Soeun. He blinked, the tip of Taehyung's ears turning red. "Can I?" Taehyung whispered as he eyed Soeun's lips then to her eyes. Soeun felt her cheeks slowly burning.

"J-just a little.." Soeun said as she looked down, her eyes stealing glances at Taehyung. Taehyung caressed Soeun's cheek with care.

"Hm?" Taehyung hummed as he leaned close to Soeun. Soeun looked down, avoiding Taehyung's eyes again, making Taehyung smile.

"I can kiss you... right?" Taehyung said slowly again, looking into Soeun's eyes. Taehyung wanted to make sure that he wasn't rushing Soeun.

Taehyung was willing to wait for Soeun, no matter how much time she needed.

Soeun didn't look up but she slowly nodded. This made Taehyung went close to Soeun. Taehyung gulped and he was just inches to Soeun's lips. He stayed still for a few moments until Soeun opened her eyes.

Soeun looked at Taehyung and Taehyung was looking straight at her. Soeun blushed. But seeing Taehyung's eyes, she instantly know what he was thinking.

Taehyung's eyes were saying that he wanted to make sure, he wasn't forcing Soeun to do anything she didn't want to do. Seeing this, Soeun closed her eyes, held Taehyung's shoulders and kissed him slightly on the lips.

Taehyung let out a sound of surprise. Soeun looked at him, her finger touching her lips. Her eyes looked shocked. Realising what she did, she let out a gasp and she instantly buried her face in Taehyung's chest.

"S-Soeun-" Soeun shook her head, not moving her head from Taehyung's chest. "No, n-not right now, I f-feel like I'm gonna burst! D-don't look at me!" Soeun stuttered in panic against Taehyung's chest.

Soeun's fingers were grasping tightly at Taehyung's shirt in nervousness. Her heart was beating so hard, her body warming. Her cheeks burning.

Taehyung was Soeun's first kiss.

Taehyung was stunned as he blinked. His mouth was opened and closed. After a while, he regained himself. He grabbed Soeun's arm, one hand covering her eyes and one hand gently pulling Soeun to him.

And Taehyung kissed Soeun again.

The kiss was gentle and careful, it was as if Soeun was a glass and Taehyung was afraid to break it. Soeun and Taehyung's heart were beating at the same rhythm.

It felt like forever until Taehyung pulled away. He moved his hand away from Soeun. Soeun slowly opened her eyes, eyes squinting to get use of the brightness.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung whispered, putting his palm on Soeun's cheek as he caressed it. Soeun nodded, her face were in full red. "I-i'm fine.." She mumbled as she looked at Taehyung again.

The eye contact made Soeun's heart beat like crazy so Soeun didn't want to look at Taehyung anymore. She plopped her face on Taehyung's chest, and this made Taehyung sighed.

Fuck... so cute.

"What are you doing to me?" Taehyung said, as he lifted Soeun's head from his chest. He put his forehead against Soeun's forehead as he stared deeply to her eyes.

Because Taehyung was looking at her with extremely soft eyes, Soeun couldn't take her eyes away from Taehyung even though her cheeks were on fire. Taehyung smiled as he booped Soeun's nose, making her giggle.

"Ah, you're so cute." Taehyung looked at Soeun with fond eyes. Soeun smiled and Taehyung can't help but smile back.

Taehyung placed his palm on Soeun's cheek and she immediately leaned to his touch. Taehyung's eyes immediately went soft as he rubbed Soeun's cheek with his thumb.