1-

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments will be appreciated...

.....................

Islamabad, Pakistan

.....................

"Aisha api chaliay bhi, bht mushkil sy abdullah bhai ko manaya hai ly ky jany ky liay!" (Come on hurry up aisha api, you don't know how we literally pleaded abdullah bhai to take us out!)

Hina spoke banging the door of Aisha's room... as hina completed her sentence the door got opened and aisha asked with a shy smile..

"Hum abdullah ky sath ja rhy hayn?" (We are going with abdullah?)

Hina nodded but then the listened...

"Kitni baar kaha hai ashi ky abdullah ko bhai bulaya kro! 5 saal bara hai wo tum sy!" (Ashi how many times i have told you to call abdullah Bhai he is 5 years older to you!)

Faiza spoke who listened her daughter as she was coming out of iman and hania's room placing their washed clothes in there...

Aisha groned listening to her mother and looked at hina who had bite her lips to not to smile... aisha in return just held her hand and ran downstairs...

The khan's live in their ancestral home which was build by Agha Ali Khan's father... which means by the great great grandfather... it was a single story building before... the home was big enough which got renovated to 2 story mansion as Agha Ali was blessed with his own family.. as he was the smallest of all the children all his siblings died one after one leaving him alone with his family...

The big mansion had a large living room with a large kitchen and dining area on the ground floor with a library attacked to a study area and 4 rooms in total.. which were owned by the grandparents and parents of the younger generation...
The first floor had 7 rooms with a gym made by the boys... with the 2 boys having their own rooms and the four girls took two rooms... aisha stay with hina and iman and hania share a room... and remaining 3 rooms were the guest rooms...
While the three sons lived with their parents... humna and farhan lived in their home in the same city with their two sons... as farhan's family was staying in abroad but he had his work in Pakistan...

Aisha and hina ran down to the porch to see everyone there... with abdullah sitting on the driving seat while others were waiting for them to come...

"Lo a gai hai, chalo jldi betho ab!" (See they came, now sit everyone fast!)

Zubair spoke as he pushed hussain to the door... soon the car was filled with hussain sitting beside abdullah on the back seat sat zubair, aisha and iman and at last sat hania and hina...

"Jana kahan hai?" (Where to?)

Abdullah's rough voice filled the car and a smile came on aisha's lips listening to him... but she kept num while zubair spoke from beside her....

"Bhai kafi din ho gy hayn McDonalds nhi gy! Chaliay udher chalty hayn!" (Bhai i think its been long since we visited McDonald, so lets go there only!)