Epilogue

Ignore mistakes if any
Inline comments will be appreciated

......................

"Haya!"

Zaayan's voice rang in the home as he entered the main door... haya nodded in disbelief before he called out...

"Kitchen mein hun Zaayan!"

And the next second a pair of arms came to her shoulders and he slowly took her out saying...

"Jab mny kaha tha ky ap kitchen mein nhi jayn gi to q gai?"

Haya smiled sitting on the couch slowly placing a hand on her 8 months old baby bump... after that she straighten her shirt on her lap saying...

"Baas chai banany gai thi Zaayan"

Zaayan sat on his knees in front her and spoke holding her swollen hand...

"Ap to chai nhi peeti! To?"

Haya smiled and removed his hair from his forehead saying...

"Apky liay!"

"Mein bana lyta, ap baas aram kro, doctor ny strictly mana kiya tha na kaam krny sy, to baar baar ku krti hayn?"

Zaayan told her who pouted and spoke to Zaayan who placed her foot on the table....

"Mein asy bore ho jati hun, ap mujhy kuch bhi nhi krny dyty!"

Zaayan squeezed his eyes at her asking her...

"Acha? To 2 week pehly kis ny itna lavish khana or cake banaya tha hamari anniversary py?"

Haya gave him a fake laugh on which Zaayan placed a kiss on her forehead and then cupped her face saying...

"Apko pata hai na ky apki choti age ki waja sy apki body weak feel hoti hai! To apna dehan rakha kry baas, mein hun na sab krny ky liay! Wsy bhi ap hi to hayn mere pass baas!"

Haya just smiled at him and hold her ears saying

"Sorry!"

She pouted at the end making Zaayan laugh and he spoke...

"Acha ab ap yahan bethy mein baas change kr ky ata hun!"

Haya nodded and Zaayan went to change his office attire....

......................

Zaayan was about to wear his shirt when the bell rang... so he spoke..

"Haya mein dekhta hun ab bethi rahy!"

Saying so he came out after wearing his shirt and saw Haya who had squeezed her eyes at him who laughed and opened the door...