4-

Ignore mistakes if any
Inline comments will be appreciated

........................

A Day Later

Zain walked to Anabiya's room and opened it to find no one... he knocked on the washroom door calling her...

"Ana!"

He didn't listened a word on which he looked at the room door to go out and found Shahmir standing there with his mobile in his hand and  was looking at Zain...

Before any of them could say anything Anabiya came in her room from the balcony and she looked af zain... noticing zain's gaze at the door she saw Shahmir standing over there...

She glanced at the duo one by one not knowing why are they gazeing each other until saima came there calling Anabiya...

"Ana... Ana!"

Anabiya looked at Saima who passed Shahmir and entered inside to wak to Anabiya...

"Kab sy is pagal ko bheja hua hau tumhy bulany ky liay!"

She squeezed her eyes at Zain who gave her a lip tied smile saying...

"Wohi krny aya tha, but yeh madam gayab thi!"

Anabiya giggled at the duo before asking Saima...

"Hua kya hai?"

Saima looked at Anabiya and then said with a smile...

"Mujhy bazaar jana hai to tum mere sath ja rhi ho!"

Anabiya pouted saying...

"Saima nhi!"

Saima gave her a fake smile before pulling her down with the three didn't saw Shahmir giving them a look before he walked away...

...................

Anabiya and Saima stood in the living room all ready to go out waiting for Zain who was gone to get ready...

"Arey tum dono gai nhi abhi tak?"

Bushra Hashim syed, Zain's mother asked coming to the living room on which Anabiya smiled at her and Saima made a face saying...

"Apka beta ay ga to jy gy na chachi!"

Bushra chuckled and her eyes went to the main door to see Mehak coming inside...

"Arey Mehak!"

And the two girls turned to see her coming inside with a smile on her lips... she came there and hugged Bushra greeting her...

"Kesi hai ap?"

Mehak asked on which Saima rolled her eyes earning a glare from Anabiya...