7-

Ignore mistakes if any
Inline comments are love

......................

Days passed away and Eid-ul-Adha arrived... whole family was so happy all together even Zubiya to came to Pakistan with her husband and Arhan... the only missing people were Ayat and Amaan as they couldn't take off from their university and work as they already had their leave when they came to Pakistan for Eid-ul-Fitar...

And this thing was sulking Adan as everyone used to spend their time together especially of Eids.... she was furiously watching the pictures which she got from everyone as they left to come at their place for eid...

"Yeh kesi shakal banai hui hai?" (What's up with this sulking face?)

Aiman asked sitting beside Adan on the couch and made the little Aleeha stand on the table who was looking at her dress and bangles with so much focus... Adan eventually smiled at Aleeha and kissing her cheek told Aiman...

"I miss Ayat!"

Aiman smiled at adan and then told her...

"You know before my marriage i used to spend time like this with my cousins, just like you guys!"

Adan kept looking at her and then asked...

"Then?"

Aiman smiled and making Aleeha sit on the lap she told her...

"Then i got married, and this little girl came in my world!"

"Bhabhi don't you miss them?"

Adan asked on which Aiman looked at her daughter and kissing her head spoke...b

"At first i used to! But now I don't feel that much absence of them! My own family, you all give me so much things to cherish!"

Saying so Aiman sticked her face on Aleeha's head and looked at Adan who smiled lightly when the bell rang and looking at the door Adan ran to open the door barefoot... opening the door she smiled brightly as she hugged Muntaha...

"Eid Mubarik!"

"Khair Mubarik!"

Muntaha spoke with a smile... pulling back from the hug she looked at Dua and Momin and greeted them before landing her eyes on Mirhaan who was talking to someone on the phone and didn't even looked at Adan... even he directly walked inside without glancing at her which made her frown and think on it....

The whole day went away with Adan having fun with her family and also looking at Mirhaan who for the first time haven't said a word to her... he even haven't looked at her in the whole day and it was irking her way too much...

"Muntaha ruk jao na!" (Muntaha please stay back!)

Adan cribbed making Muntaha say to her holding Adan's hand which was holding her's...

"Adan yr kaal tum log anay to lagy ho ghaar py!" (Adan tomorrow you all are coming at out plave only!)

Adan raised her one eye brow at her and left Muntaha's hand saying..