2-

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

...................

A Week Later

After that day neither abdullah came nor hussain to the khan mansion as everyone got busy with their routine which was way to tough as said by the youngesters...

Finally the youngests took a breath a relief as Sunday came and its 10 in the morning still not a single person was to be seen... the elders having their breakfast and completing the corus was now sitting in the garden talking and having some family time...

While all the kids wer locked up in their rooms completing their sleep for the week...
The elders were talking when a greeting reached their ear...

"Aasalam-o-Alikum!"

Agha Ali who was sitting with his back to the garden entrance turned to see humna his daughter coming inside with farhan her husband on her side and an instant smile came on his lips...

"Walaikum Salam!"

They all greeted humna and farhan who sat with them and then asked looking around...

"Arey mere bachay kidher hayn?" (Where are my kids?)

"Kahan ho sakty hayn? Aj sunday hai to abhi abhi uthy hon gy sab!" (Where they can be? Today is sunday so they would have been woke up just now!)

Shahana spoke passing her the cup of tea as she was sitting beside her... humna chuckled and looked at her husband who was talking to arshad and ahmed while ashraf was busy discussing something to his father... she then looked at her mother who too was sipping tea talking to her daughter-in-laws...

"Ammi, Abbu g!" (Mom, Dad!)

As humna spoke every eye in the area turned to her and her parents passed her a smile before amna asked her...

"G mera bacha?" (Yes my child?)

Humna glanced at her husband who smiled at her and blinked his eyes... on which humna looked at her parents before stating...

"Ammi aj mein apsy kuch mangny ai hun, apsy bhi or Ashraf or Kousar sy bhi!" (Mom today i came here to ask you something, actually not only you but Ashraf and Kousar also!)

Listening to humna all of them were confused and looked at each other before Humna continued...

"Mein Iman ka rishta mangny ai hun Abdullah ky liay!" (I came to ask iman's alliance with Abdullah!)

As humna spoke all their lips turned into a smile while ashraf and kousar shared a look with the same smile... but they couldn't see two pair of eyes... one which was shocked and the other one heartbroken...

"Kousar mny hamesha sy iman ko apny ghaar mein lany ka socha hai, is liay aj mein yahan ai hun! Ammi jaan beshak ap log jo chahy humy manzoor hai par aik dafa iman sy bhi baat kr lijiay ga!" (Kousar i always wanted to bring iman at my home, so thats why i came here today! Mama whatever you will say we will accept that but talk about this to iman once!)