10-

Ignore mistakes if any
Inline comments will be appreciated

......................

Haya had raised her hands up in the air praying to Allah for her Zaayan while tears coming out of her eyes... she had seen Zaayan's family coming there crying but she didn't gave a damn to them...

For her, her husband was everything and now he is laying on the hospital with machines around him just because of their family... she wanted to shout at them to leave them alone but for the moment Zaayan is the most important person in her mind...

3 hours passed when the doctor came out on which Haya looked up at him standing on her toes... the doctors looked at both of the families and then spoke glancing everyone...

"Bullet to hum ny nikal di hai, wo theek hai but jab tak wo uth nhi jaty hum kuch paka nhi keh sakty!"

Haya kept listening to him... and after saying so he asked...

"Mujhy akely mein kisi sy baat krni hai unky bary mein! To kis sy kr sakta hun?"

And before any single person from both the families could say anything, Haya spoke out...

"Mein! Wo mere shohar hayn!"

The doctor nodded and asking her to come to her his office he walked out... after he went Ismail spoke...

"Haya, mein baat kr ata hun, tum yahin raho!"

Haya nodded in no saying...

"Ap sab ki waja sy hum yahan tak a gy hayn, to please ap sab chaly jiay yahan sy! Zaayan ny sahi kaha tha humy koi nhi chahiye, hum akely theek hai! Please chaly jy ap log!"

Saying so Haya looked at Zaayan who was laying on the bed from the window and then walked towards the doctor's cabin...

As she went the families looked at each other with hurt in their eyes.... while the two person owing to whom everything happened never came there including Arham....

.....................

"Mr. Zaayan filhal to theek hai, but wo bullet unki back bone ky pass lagi thi, so it can have chances ky shyed kuch effect hua ho, to is loay hum unky uthny ma intezar kr rhy hayn!"

The doctor told Haya who nodded her head and then asked...

"Unko hosh kab tak ay ga?"

"Abhi kuch nhi keh sakty, may be 2-3 ghanty tak!"

He replied on while Haya nodded her head in Okay... she was about to get uo when the doctor asked her...

"Mrs. Zaayan, actually we don't operate anything who is shot without police complain, but as you came with Abdul Hayat Chauhadry we did, so if you can pleade inform the police about it!"

Haya silently nodded before walking out of the cabin... she reached near the ICU and saw their families still sitting there... she just ignored them and walking to the door she kept looking at Zaayan....