4-

Ignore mistakes if any
Inline comments are love

..........................

The Holy Month of Ramadan had started 2 weeks ago and the families were so happy in the month... the iftar parties for the families were being hosted and today the Khan family including Jannat and Haider were going to have their iftar at Dua and Momins place... thou jannat was not fasting due to her 7th month of pregnancy but she was loving the month by praying for her family...

After getting ready everyone came down to the living room where Adan was sitting all ready talking to Ayat on video call...

"You and Amaan are coming on Eid right?"

She asked on which Ayat looked on the other side from where Amaan came forward with his face touching Ayat's shoulder and he said to Adan...

"you were going to Dua aunty's home! No?"

Adan gave him a hard look who just looked at his wife and blinking his eyes at Ayat smiled... Ayat with a big smile looked at Adan and told her...

"Yes we are coming! Now go before Muntaha rip off your head!"

Adan smiled at giving a flying kiss to Ayat ended the call and looked around to see everyone were there except of her parents... Adan pouted as she looked at the time and at the same time Zoya and Fahad came down from the stairs with a smile...
Soon enough everyone sat in the two cars and drove off to their destination...

.....................

"Asalam-o-Alikum!"

Everyone greeted each other while Adan first hugged Muntaha whom she was meeting after so long... according her only... as some of them sat in the living room and some went to the kitchen to help Muntaha and Dua... Adan who had gone with Muntaha in the kitchen looked at the things and spoke with a huff...

"Yeh sab dekh ky mujhy abhi sy bhook lag rhi hai!" (I am already feeling hungry looking at all this!)

Dua chuckled as she was garnishing the Karahi she made as her both brothers loved the Mutton Karahi...

"Bhook ki kuch lagti! Yeh kro mere sath!" (Hello miss hungry bee! Help me with this!)

Muntaha said to Adan who made a face to her but nevertheless started to chop the fruit with her for the fruit cream salad... while doing so Adan asked...

"Momin khalu kahan hai?" (Where is Momin uncle?)

Muntaha who was mixing the cream glanced at her before saying...

"Baba or Mirhaan ko ammi ny kuch cheezain lyny bheja hai!" (Mama have send Baba and Mirhaan to get some things!)

Adan nodded and her mind started to make a plan.... Let me tell you Adan is the CURIOUS-CAT of the family... if she gets to know about something in just a bit then she will not sit quietly intil she get to know the whole thing... and for now her curiosity is towards Mirhaan's painting.... 4 weeks before when Muntaha told her about Mirhaan making paintings she could stop herself from thinking that what he paints... and now she wants to see it anyone...

"Kya hua? Kahan kho gai?" (What happened? Where are you lost?)

Muntaha asked looking at Adan who was zoned out... Adan nodded in no to Muntaha and said slapping her forehead...

"Main bhul gai! Mujhy apna mobile charhe py lagana tha! Tumhara charger kidher hai?" (I forgot! I had to put my mobile on charging! Were is your charger?)

Muntaha sighed in disbelief before telling Adan...

"Uper room mein hi hai!" (It is in my room!)

Adan gave her a big smile before walkig out with her mobile... she walked towards the stairs and saw in the living room everyone were talking with laughing on something... so she hurriedly took steps on the stairs and come to the upper floor....

Looked around at the three door of the house Adan stood in front the one which was next to the stairs and belonged to Mirhaan... licking her lips she looked at the stairs and entered inside... she didn't closed the door fully and turned on thr lights to see Mirhaan's beautiful room... 3 years ago They had renovated the whole house with the ground floor having a living room, kitchen, dining room and Dua amd Momins room... while on the second flor there are 3 rooms... two of them belonged to Mirhaan and Muntaha which were bigger than the 3rd room which was a guest room...

In the 3 years Adan never entered Mirhaan's room... the way he tease her made her hate him and she had made her friends clear that no one will even mention mirhaan or his stupid teasing in front her...

And now after 3 years of the new build room Adan looked at each other with shining eyes... she was loving every bit of the room...  the room was divided into two parts just like Muntaha's... but the difference was Muntaha had a study table and a couch on the other side of the room while Mirhaan's other side of the room was having a glass balcony door with a lifesize cupboard on right side beside the Bathroom door... and on the left side was placed the canvases and the canvas stand...

Adan remembered why she was there so she hurriedly walked to the camvas who was being painted but was cover with a paper... Adan slowly lifted up the paper putting it on the back and looked at the canvas... her breathe got stuck looking at the painting when at the same time she listened the voice of the owner of the room...

"Muntaha kitni dfa kaha hai  mere room..." (Muntaha how many times i have told you....)

He stood as he looked at Adan who was standing looking at the canvas without moving... Mirhaan hurriedly walked towards her and covered the canvas making Adan look at her... he continued to cover the camvas complete before saying out in Is rough voice...

"Leave!"

Adan kept looking at his back when Mirhaan huffed and spoke again this time a littel loudly...

"Leave Adan!"

And in the next second Adan came out of the room and went to Muntaha's room locking the door... while Mirhaan kept looking at the door which was wide open and he huffed.... he again removed the paper from the canvas and looked at the drawing which he made a day ago but still had some detailing to do... looking at the camvas he spoke...

"You shouldn't have come here Adan!"

......................

Okay!
One question!
What Mirhaan paints?
Will be waiting for the answers!

#OkThanksBye