5-

Ignore mistakes if any
Inline comments will be appreciated

....................

Haya pushed her head in Zaayan's shoulder while he too wrapped his arms securely around her hiding her in him.... Zaayan saw the door knob moving a bit but then ut stopped as a voice came...

"Chauhadry sahab jungle mein Khan logon ki gari mili hai or pass mein hi bus station hai udher!"

And the next moment the person ran out from the train and soon the voice of the men disappeared and the voice of the train rang in the station all ready for their journey...

As Zaayan and Haya felt the train moving both pulled back from each other to see in their eyes... Zaayan hust cupped her face and placed his lips on her forehead closing his eyes making him believe that he saved her... saved them... saved their relation before anyone could break it....

While Haya she just held his shirt in her grip with her eyes closed as she knew she lost her family but got Zaayan... the person who is her soulmate and will be there for her in JANNAH... and knowing Allah is the one who had bound them together all her suffering flew away and she just prayed for them as her brother's words yet again rang in her ears...

....................

After 19 long hours the train stopped at the Islamabad train station... Zaayan looked out of the window and took a deep breathe knowing they left Quetta way back... he then looked at his wife who was sleeping keeping her head in his shoulder her head covered with dupatta and the shawl wrapped around her small shoulders...

Zaayan placed his hand on her cheek and called her slowly...

"Haya!"

And he creased her cheek making her open her eyes and looked around to find her in the train which made her sit up in an instant and she looked at Zaayan who removed his hand from her cheek and as she looked at him Zaayan spoke...

"Chaly? Hum a gy hayn!"

Haya looked at the station and then looked at Zaayan who spoke

"Hum Islamabad mein hayn!"

Haya nodded and both of them came out of the train... they looked around when Haya's eyes went to Zaayan's feet and then she looked at Zaayan who was finding someone...

Feeling a gaze he looked at Haya and found her looking at him so he asked in his calm voice...

"Kya hua?"

Haya looked at his feet making Zaayan look at his feet too... he was standing there barefoot as hus shoes were in Haya's feet... he looked at Haya and spoke

"Its fine, now come!"

Saying so he pulled her with him towards the entrance of the station and looking around Zaayan took a deep breath.... he looked at Haya who was confused while standing there...

Zaayan's attention got diverted as he listened a voice...

"Zaayan!"