2-

Ignore mistakes if any
Inline comments will be appreciated

.....................

The elders were in the dining table while all the youngesteres and kids were in the living room couches having dinner... Malaika looked at everyone with a smile and then looking at Hamza who was smiling looking at Amaar who was pouting at little Jahan who was sitting in his mother, Sania Hadi's arms...

Malaika then looked at her husband and nudged his arm making him look at her with raising her brows....

"Apko kuch kaha tha!"

Malaika wispered to him on which Naeem frowned and then nodded his head remembering it... he then looked at Ahmed who was sitting in front him and then spoke...

"Ahmed!"

Ahmed looked at Naeem with others who asked...

"G bhai?"

Naeem looked at Malaika who smiled brightly before smiling and asking Ahmed...

"Tumsy kuch mangna tha!"

Ahmed looked at his wife with a frown who too looked at her brother on which Naeem spoke...

"Noor ka hath do gy hamary Hamza ky liay?"

Ahmed and Sadia looked at each other with surprised face while Shamas and Kousar with Malaika and Naeem smiled brightly...

"Sadia? Do gi mere hamza ko apni Noor?"

Malaika asked from Sadia who now smiled and then said looking at Ahmed...

"Bhabhi Noor sy puch layn pehly?"

Malaika smiled and spoke happily...

"Arey q nhi, us sy zarur pucho!"

Sadia smiled and Ahmed to smiled happily thinking so his daughter.... unknowingly hi eyes went to Noor-ul-Ain who was eating rice while she laughed out on something that Hadi spoke...

....................

Next Morning

"Kya baat hai aj bary khush lag rhy hayn ap dono!"

Daniyal asked his parents sitting on the breakfast table holding Asma in his arms.... Malaika smiled and said pouring tea in the cup...

"Baas baat hi aysi hai!"

Daniyal raised his brows at Naeem who chuckled at looked at Hamza ans Kaif coming to the table while Amaar was in Kaif's arms...

"Apni bahu dhund li hai tumhari ammi ny! Baas jawab any ki dayr hai!"

The three sons with the two daughter-in-law who were laying the table looked at Naeem with surprised face while Kaif asked...

"Hamza bhai ky liay?"

Malaika rolled her eyes before saying...

"Nhi Amaar ky liay!"

Kaif pouted on which other laughed with Abeeha giggling at her husband... while Hamza gulped softly before asking...

"Amm kon hai?"

Kaif nudged Hamza's shoulder before saying with a smirk...

"Impatient!"

Hamza glared at him before looking at his mother and she smiled saying...

"Noor-ul-Ain Ahmed Malik!"

.....................

Noor was in the living room making something on the canvas when Ahmed and Sadia looked at each other standing at the stairs and then walked to their daughter.... sitting on the couch Ahmed creased Noor's head asking...

"Kya bana rhi hai meri beti?"

Noor smiled and spoke brushing iver the canvas...

"Kuch nhi baba yeh aik akhri canvas tha to baas ly ky beth gai!"

Ahmed smiled at her and then looked at sadia getting a blink from her Ahmed spoke...

"Noor-ul-Ain bachay!"

Noor turned to see her father and asked...

"G baba jaan?"

Ahmed eyed her the couch and putting the brush on the board she sat beside Ahmed while Ahmed asked...

"Apko agy kuch parhna hai?"

"Abhi tak to nhi socha baba! Ku?"

Noor answered with a small frown and Ahmed again creased her head telling her...

"Apky liay rishta aya hai!"

Noor's eyes went wide and she looked at her mother who nodded while speaking...

"G meri jaan, Naeem bhai or Malaika Bhabhi ny apka rishta manga hai Hamza ky liay!"

Noor looked in between her parents before looking down at her hands and then Ahmed told her...

"Soch lo mera bacha! Phir bata dyna! Koi jldi nhi hai"

Noor looked up and asked...

"Ap logon ko kya lagta hai?"

Ahmed and Sadia smiled at each other before Sadia spoke...

"Apky baba or mujhy to manzur hai! But ap soch lo!"

Noor smiled at them before saying...

"Ammi, baba mujhy bhi manzur hai! Agar ap dono ko koi masla nhi to mujhy bhi nhi!"

Sadia held Noor's hand in hers before asking...

"Paka apko koi masla nhi?"

Noor nodded in no before he received a kiss on her forehead.....

....................

Okay fine i am late!
But i am being busy with some things around me!
So yes that is the reason!
Also I have one more story in this series!

#OkThanksBye