8-

Ignore mistakes if any
Inline comments will be appreciated

......................

The car stopped after a long journey of 14 hours making Haya shook from her sleep... she didn't knew falling asleep as all ahe remembered that she was crying and praying continuously to her Allah....

Haya looked out the wimdow to see her house where she stayed 19 years of life... which she left behind 4 months ago... but before she could react she was pulled out of the car with her wrist in Arham's hand....

He dragged her out fo the car before coming inside... as Arham entered the main door he started to shout...

"Abbu, Dadu, Ammi"

He shouted for everyone before everyone gathered in the living room running out of the rooms as their sleep got broke and Arham coming there before he threw Haya who fell on the couch crying out secretly keeping her hand to her abdomen...

"Haya!"

Haya listened her mother's voice making her look up and she saw her whole family looking at her with tears except her father who was way to kuch angry just like her brother...

"Ammi!"

She saw her mother taking a step forward listening to Haya's mumble but the stopped as Ilyas Hayat Chauhadry spoke...

"Amna ruk jao!"

Haya's eyes moved to her father who came forward and standing in front her held her arm and made her stand... Haya shivered with the anger her father was having in his eyes....

"Sab sy bari glti ki thi bhagny ki, ab us ki saza tum bhi bhugto gi or wo Ali ka beta bhi!"

Listening about her husband Haya felt a new courage building up in her and she spoke confidently to her father...

"Mere Zaayan mujhy yahan sy ly jy gy or ap kuch nhi kr saky gy, or mujhy bachany ay gy!"

Ilyas huffed in anger before raising his hand to hit her... haya closed her eyes to feel the slap... but before he could hit her Haya was pulled out of Ilyas grip and was hidden behind a tall figure...

Haya opened her eyes and looked at her grandfather Abdul Hayat Chauhadry who was looking at his son with the same anger and spoke

"Khabar dar jo Haya py hath uthany ka socha bhi to! Bht ho gai tumhari marzi, bhulo mat abhi bhi Zaayan ky Nikkah mein hai wo, uski Amanat hai!"

Ilyas glared at Haya before saying...

"Mein bhi dekhta hun ksy rehta hai yeh Nikkah!"

Saying so he walked out with Arham... Haya just closed her eyes crying when she was pulled in a hug by her mother...

"Meri jaan, meri Haya!"

Amna kept kissing her forehead crying out after holding her daughter in her arms after so long... while Haya too cried she missed her mother but now all her mind and heart could do was to think about Zaayan!