Epilogue

Ignore mistakes if any
Inline comments are love

........................

Zain placed the milk bottle on the side table of his side before placing Anabia's head on his shoulder to make her have a burp like Momna told him... pulling back her 3 months old daughter in his arms Zain smiled looking at her big eyes just like her mothers... ANABIA MINAHIL ZAIN was a total replica of her mother....

"Mama ki Anabiya!"

Zain tickled the small girl who laughed out throwing her hands in air before he pulled her to himself and made her sleep keeping her close to his heart... singing a lullaby Zain made her sleep in his arms and then sat on the rocking chair...
Zain's eyes moved to the sky where the stars were shining brightly... Zain smiled sadly and spoke...

"I am taking care for her Minahil, jesa tumny bola tha, par tumhari kami ksy puri karun ga uski life mein? Apni life mein? I am also waiting to come to you but I cant leave her alone in this world, so I think we might have to wait a little longer!"

Saying so he looked down at Anabia who was sleeping with a pout... Zain wiped his tear and kissed his daughter's head before cuddling her.....

......................

"Anabiya aik minute beta, baba ko yeh pin lagany do!"

The one year old Anabia was sitting on the bed crawling from one end to the other laughing as her father tried to catch her... Zain laughed at her who was giving him a toothless smile.... both of them were busy in themselves when the door of the room got opened and the duo looked up to see Shiza standing there... Zain just sighed while Anabiya crawled to her father laughing as she didn't wanted anyone else to pick her up... Shiza smiled looking at Anabia before looking at her son and spoke....

"Zain, Raza ka phone aya tha, tumhari meeting hai adhay ghanty mein, nasta bhi nhi kiya abhi tak! Ao main lagati hun nasta tumhara!"

Zain just stood up holding Anabiya in his arms who was playing with his shirt unknown to anything...

"Nhi mujhy bhook nhi hai! Main baas nikalny laga hun office ky liay!"

Shiza sighed looking at his son losing all this health from past one year... raising a child is a big task and he is doing that all alone... he even asked others not to help him as he wanted to do everything himself for his daughter.... He just let Momna do somethings at the first so that he could do that afterwards.... also Anabiya was way too attached to her father that she didn't wanted anyone else to do her things...

Zain placed Anabiya in her cot in his office as the little girl fall asleep.... so taking the camera he walked to the meeting room... entering inside he passed a smile to everyone who smiled back knowing that his daughter made him late and they didn't felt bad... even they all looked at the proud father with a smile... soon enough the meeting started with Zain keeping an eye on the cam....

the meeting ended sooner and Zain walked to his office to see Anabia sitting in his coat playing with her teddy... a smile came on Zain's lips as he leaned down to Anabiya saying....

"Mama ki anabiya kab uthi?"

Anabiya looked at his father and let out a loud exciting shout making Zain laugh as he picked her up in his arms cuddling to her as Anabiya too laughed out with his father....