7-

Ignore mistakes if any
Inline comments will be appreciated

......................

Eid Day

Aisha ran down the stairs as she listened the voice of the gents of the family calling out everyone as they came back after praying the Eid Prayer... she wore a beautiful white dress which she brought with her husband as their first Eid after their Nikkah... the dupatta was handing on her right shoulder as a pair of beautiful earring shinned in her ear while her foot adorned a pair of white mirrored khussa...

Aisha reached the last step when they all looked at aisha owing to her steps as everyone else were already in the living room all ready

Ibrahim's eyes too moved to his wife who was looking beautiful in the dress he choose for her... it was suiting her way too much as a smile came to his lips before he saw Aisha runnibg towards Agha Ali and side hugged him saying...

"Eid Mubarik Dada Jaan!"

Agha Ali laughed out as the two other girls too came forward and hugged him... everyone smiled before Agha Ali patted the three girls head and they moved back before standing in front him pulling out their hands demanding their Eidi...

"Ye lo meri shehzadion!"

Agha Ali spoke as he passed 3 notes of 5000 to each girl... the three smiled at each other before they hugged their Dadi Jaan and taking her blessing ther girls mooved to the 3 dad's of the family who sat on the three seater couch... standing in front them the girls eyes them their hands on which the men nodded in disbelief before passing all three of them 2 notes of 5000...

As they gave them their Eidi zubair who was standing beside his mother shouted out loud...

"What the jahanum is happening? Ammi dekha ab is ghaar mein bed-bhao hony lag gaya hai, and you three, jab mny Eidi mangi to mujhy 5000 mein hi rafu chakar krwa diya, or inko!"

Zubair cried out making the girls smirk while other laughed out making zubair make faces to all of them... as they all were laughing Aisha's eyes went to that one particular person who was waiting for her attention since forever...

As her eyes moved her husband he smiled handsomely to her... she bite her lips before she looked at everyone and walking towards Ibrahim... she stood there in front him who wrapped his arms around his chest as he looked at her with his one eyebrow raised... Aisha pulled out her hand to him saying...