4-

Ignore mistakes if any
Inline comments will be appreciated

.....................

Month Later

Today was the 27th Ramadan Mubarik and also the Wedding day of Hamza and Noor-ul-Ain owing to which both of the houses were having more chaos than any other day of Ramadan...

The Nikkah was to be done after Zuhur Prayer and the Rukshati After Iftar.... and by now it was 11 in the morning... the zuhur prayer still had 2 and half hour... so Noor was in her room along with Sania who was helping Noor in getting ready....

"Noor thora sa ready ho jao, phir iftar ky baad ready ho jana dubara!"

Noor nodded her head and looked at her lehenga saying....

"Bhabhi mein change kr ky ati hun to phir ap mere bal bana di jiay ga!"

Sania nodded and then went out which Noor started to wear her bridal dress...

.......................

Here on the other side Hamza was laying on the bed after coming back to his room when a loud voice came making him go out of the room and he asked standing at the stairs...

"Ammi kya hua ab?"

"Abhi ky abhi nechay ao tum!"

Hamza huffed and started to walk down while typing something on his mobile with a small smile... pressing the send button Hamza placed the mobile in his pocket and looked at his mother and sister-in-laws who were placing some things in the basket...

"G ammi boliay!"

Malaika looked up at Hamza saying...

"Bahir garden mein jao or Asma or Amaar ko pakro, Daniyal ko thora kaam hai to usny jana hai!"

Hamza nodded and walked out as he saw 2-3 lady servants working over somethings with the three ladies of the house.... Hamza sat on the chair in the garden saying...

"Bhai jiay Ammi bula rhi hayn! Mein inko room mein ly ky ja rha hun!"

Daniyal nodded and stood up asking...

"Tum ready nhi huay abhi tak?"

"Kaif dress lyny gaya hai designer sy, thori alterations reh gai thi to wo kaal dy ky aya tha, baas ata hai to tuar hota hun!"

Daniyal nodded and soon Hamza was in his room laying on the bed while the twins beside him looking at the rhymes Hamza had played on the LED which was fixed on the wall in front the bed...

Hamza pulled out his mobile and saw a notification a smile reached his lips as he red...

"2 hours mein ap anay lagy hayn, to phir kya zarurat?"

...................

After wearing her lehenga Noor sat on the bed  and looked at her mobile which was having a notification... so she picked it up and opened the message...