4-

Ignore mistakes if any
Inline comments will be appreciated

.....................

Irtaza stopped the car in front the shop ans looked on the side to see Yumna looking out with 4 months old Amal in her lap who was sleeping peacefully...

As Yumna looked at him Irtaza spoke

"Mein baas jldi sy ata hun!"

Yumna nodded and he went inside... coming out Irtaza sat in the car when Yumna spoke...

"Ab kahan?"

Irtaza looked at her while starting the car and spoke...

"Shopping!"

Yumna nodded in disbelief making Irtaza chuckle and drove off to the mall...
both spend some time shopping for their little girl who woke up in her father's arms looking around...
soon enough done with their shopping Yumna gave the bags to Irtaza saying..

"Ap yeh sab ly ky jy Amal ky sath mein ati hun!"

"Its okay ill wait!"

Irtaza told her but she nodded in no saying...

"It won't take much time so go and make her sit in her cot!"

Irtaza sighed and walked out of the mall while Yumna went to a shop... Irtaza made Amal lay in her cot and then drove towards the gate of the mall... he stopped on the side looking at the entrance when finally Yumna came out... she looked at him and smiled before walking towards him but her mobile made her look at her bag while walking... she reached in the centre on the road when a loud horn made her turn and the next second her eyes went wide...

Irtaza was looking at his smiling wife until his body got jerked as the car pushed away Yumna making her fell on the road in the pool of blood....

Irtaza felt himself numb for a fee seconds before he ran out of the car the door of the car still opened and he fell on his knees taping yumna's face but she was silent with her eyes close...

"Yumna!"

His voice came out as a mumble before his mind worked an din a blink he picked her up and made her lay on the back seat near Amal's cot...

Sitting in the car on the driving seat with her shirt soaked in blood and eyes filled with tears he drove off to the nearby hospital...

Stopping the car in the middle Irtaza ran out of the car shouting...

"Its an emergency, please get the stretcher!"

He opened the door while two ward boys ra out with a stretcher... he made Yumna lay on the stretcher before running towards the other side... opening the door he picked up Amal and ran behind Yumna leaving the car opened... he went behind His wife who was being dragged to the emergency room...

As he was about to enter the Emergency room the ward boy stopped him...

"Sir you can't go inside, please stay here!"