1-

Ignore mistakes if any
Inline comments are love

......................

Zain walked down to the dining room all ready to go for his work... coming inside he looked at his family sitting on the breakfast table so she called out loud...

"Asalam-o-Alikum!"

Every eye turned to Zain and they replied back before sitting on the chair beside his mother... he passed Shiza a smile before making his plate when Zunaira spoke....

"Bhai hmny mall jana hai to humay udher utar dijiay ga!"

Zain looked at his sister and nodded in no telling her...

"Aj nhi zunaira, aj meri meeting hai! Raza sath chali jana!"

On this Shiza spoke passing a glass of juice to Zain...

"Raza subha hi office chala gaya tha! To jaty huay inko mall mein drop kr jana!"

Zain nodded in no when his mobile rang... zain took out the mobile from his pocket wile telling his mother...

"Ammi mujhy bht zaruri meeting..."

His words stopped as he put the mobile on his ear and the next second his eyes went wide and zain spoke standing up with worry on his face making everyone frown...

"I am coming! A raha hun main! Aram sy! Unky sath raho I am coming!"

Saying so he out the car keys from the table when Asif asked loudly...

"Zain kya hua hai?"

Zain looked at his father stopping in his tracks and spoke...

"Sorry baba, i have to go!"

Saying so Zain ran out while everyone in the room looked at each other remembering the worried face of zain...

"Mere bete ko apny hifzo aman mein rakhi mere Allah!"

Shiza let out a prayer for her son before looking at her husband who blinked his eyes at her.... Amna too prayed for Zain in her heart....

..........................

Zain was driving the car as fast as he could when his mobile again rang.... zain hurriedly picked up the call and spoke....

"I'll be there in 10 mins!"

"Zain!"

In return he listened a crying voice of his name making him gulp hard...

"Zain, Abbu!"

Zain just took a breath before ending the call as the voice was now turned in crying....
Stopping the car in front the hospital... after driving for almost 5 hours zain reached Lahore in the hospital... closing the door of the car zain ran inside the hospital coming to the reception he spoke out....