6-

Ignore mistakes if any
Inline comments will be appreciated

...................

Haya opted to help Shehnaz to wrap up the things so both were standing in the kitchen where they were talking.... mostly Shehnaz was talking and Haya was listening to her... when Shehnaz came towards Haya and spoke holding her hand...

"Haya mein janti hun ky ksy tum logon ki shadi hui thi, but ab aysi situation hai ky sirf wohi hai tumhara, tumhari puri duniya, mein aik badi behan ki hasiyat sy tumhy yeh bata rhi hun, hamesha Zaayan ka sath dena usko khush rakhna, phir dekhna wo tum py apni puri duniya nichawar kr dy ga, khud socho jo apny rishtay ko bachany ky liay, tumhay apny sath rakhny ky liay itna kuch kr sakta hai, to jab wo tum sy mohabbat kry ga to wo kya kr sakta hai tumhary liay!"

Haya just listened to her silently and her mind went back to her mother's talk... she always talked about Zaayan as he was the first kid in their house and she loved him and cherished his childhood as her first kid... owing to which her mother could only talk about Zaayan whenever anything comes up....

Haya came back to the land feeling Shehnaz's hand on her head... Haya nodded her head and then walked back to the room where she had to stay with Zaayan, her husband...

As Haya came inside she saw Zaayan sitting on the bed with his hand's on either side and waiting for something... listeing to the door he looked up and saw him wife... passing Haya a smile Zaayan sat straight while Haya came there fiding with her hand...

"Haya!"

Zaayan called her on which she looked at him and he patter the bed asking her to sit... as she sat Zaayan took thr two boxes and spoke...

"Yeh meri Ammi ny diay thy tumhary liay! Wo to khud dena chahti thi, par shyed aisa mumkin hi nhi tha!"

Haya listened to him before opening the boxes to see a pair of gold bangles and a gold ring... she looked at Zaayan who spoke

"Kese lagy?"

"Bohot Pyary hayn!"

Haya said with a smile on which Zaayan too smiled and spoke

"To pehno!"

Haya nodded her head and taking the bangles put them on her arm One on each and then wore the ring on her ring finger and showed it to Zaayan who smiled at her....

Soon both laid on the bed on either side laying straight looking at the ceiling... when Zaayan asked her...

"Are you comfortable? Mein Mohsin ky pass chaly jata hun!"

Haya looked at him and nodded in no saying...

"Mein theek hun!"

Zaayan nodded and turned his face to her who was still laying straight... he kept looking at her which made her nervous and then looked at her as he spoke

"Tum bilkul Phupho Jaan ky jesi ho!"

Haya smiled and spoke turing towards him...