1-

Ignore mistakes if any
Inline comments will be appreciated

.....................

Malaika was ordering the butlers around to keep everything on its place... while the two years old naughty twins, Asma Daniyal Malik and Amaan Daniyal Malik , were busy making the mess....

"Asma, Amaan chalo jao or Hamza chachu ko bulao!"

The twins looked at there grandmother and then ran to back yard door to call their chachu... Malaika huffed and then went to the kitchen where the two sister-in-laws, who are also Sisters, were cooking the food... Humaira was making biryani and Abeeha was busy with garnishing the kheer...

Malaika smiled looking at her two daughter-in-laws... Malaika always wanted a daughter but Allah blessed her with three sons... she was happy with her Allah's decision and in return He gave Malaika thr best daughter-in-laws whom she loved like her own daughters...

And now a days she is looking for her third and last daughter-in-law for her son Hamza who was persistent to get married and Owing to they Kaid got married before his elder brother.... but today Malaika had a plan in her mind and she wanted to have a talk about it with hamza....

Malaika came out of her thoughts as Humaira called her...

"Ammi!"

"Han?"

Malaika asked looking at the two sisters who were looking at her worriedly...

"Ap theek hayn? Kab sy awaz dy rhi thi apko!"

Humaira asked with a concern on which Malaika just smiled and nodded her head saying...

"Baas kuch soch rhi thi, acha ab baki dusron ko kaho kr ly or ja ky tyar ho! Jldi jldi!"

Malaika said with a soft yet authoritative tone on which both the sisters nodded and they went away....

"Ammi apny bulaya?"

Malaika looked at Hamza who was holding both the twins in his either arms... Malaika creased Asma's head while saying...

"Hn, inko Humaira ky pass chor kr mere kamry mein ao!"

Hamza raised his one brown while his mother dismissed him on which he huffed and looked at Amaan and Asma saying...

"To chaly room mein?"

The twins shouted with happy voice making Hamza smile and he took the stairs to reach Daniyal and Humaira's room...

After dropping the twins to their mother Hamza walked to his parents room... knocking on it he listened his mother who asked him to come inside and entering the room Hamza laid on the bed on his back looking at his mother who was looking at the clothes in the wardrobe...

"G meri Ammi jaan farmaiay!"

Malaika nodded her head in disbelief and took out her dress while saying...

"Mere bete farmaiay usko kehty hayn jin ky baat ap talo na, unko nhi jinki baat ap dun ky bhi an-suna kr do!"

Hamza looked at his mother with cringed eyebrows and asked...

"What is cooking in your head mother dear?"

Malaika showed his eyes on which Hamza chuckled and sat on the bed saying...

"Acha na Ammi, bataiay kya hukam hai?"

Malaika placing her dress on couch sat beside Hamza who kept looking at her and with a sigh Malaika asked looking at him...

"Hamza ab to Faiz ki shadi ko bhi dedh (1-1/2) saal hony laga hai, tum ku nhi mantay shadi krny ky liay!"

Hamza sighed listening to his mother yet again... he just held Malaika's hand and said...

"Apko itni jldi ku hai mujh sy jaan churwany ki?"

"Batmeez!"

Malaika hut his shoulder making him laugh before she continued...

"Shadi ky baad bachon sy jaan thori churwai jati hai! Par ab mein tumhy bhi apni family ky sath dekhna chahti hun! Allah jany kitni zindagi baki hai meri! Jab waqt ay ga pata to ho ga ky koi hai tumhary pass tumhara khayal rakhny ky liay!"

Hamza wrapped his arm around Malaika's shoulder saying...

"Kya ammion wala blackmail krny lag gai hayn ap? Allah apko lambi zindagi dy! Par mny kabhi socha hi nhi shadi ky bary mein! Kaam sy fursat hi nhi mili kabhi!"

Saying so he looked at his mother who too looked at him and said...

"Jab biwi ay gi na tab sab kuch theek ho jy ga! Agar khud koi psnd nhi to mujhy hi apni bahu dhundny do! Wsy mny dhundhi to hui hain"

Malaika said the matter on the fact in which Hamza raised his one brow saying...

"Ap ziada chalak nhi hoti ja rhi?"

On this Malaika again slapped his shoulder making him smile... Hamza peaked her head before standing up and saying...

"Jiay kr lijiay apna khawab pura! Maan gaya mein shadi krny ky liay!"

Saying so he winked at his mother and walked out leaving a smiling Malaika behind...

Hamza huffed taking a puff of his cigarette standing in the balcony... he listened the horn on the cars on he taking a long puff threw the cigarette on the floor and crushing it under his feet walked back to his room...

Standing near the vanity table he took the perfume and applied it over his body and popping a mind flavoured bubble gum in his mouth walked down to meet his paretnal family, or most likely his phupho's who came as his mother called them for dinner...

Hamza reached down to the living room and smiled looking at everyone meeting the others.... he looked at Hadi and walking to him gave a brotherly hug while Abeeha and Humaira were busy meeting their parents....

"Choti phupho nhi ai abhi tak?"

Faiz asked his mother who opened her kouth to say something when they heard the car horn and soon enough a family of three arrived with a happy smile and the house got filled with laughs and smiles....

......................

So here it is
I finally started to write this story!
Let me
Complete this one and then i will start the other stories which are still on-hold!!
Also got an idea for the next story of this series!
Well it is kind of borrowed!
So thinking to give some regular updates to complete this
So that i can continue with my other works!

#OkThanksBye