Epilogue

Ignore mistakes if any
Inline comments are love

........................

A Year Later

"I want to marry Adan!"
"I want to marry Mirhaan!"

"What!"

The two families shouted sitting far away in their own homes as there two kids said something which is way to weird to even listen.!

"You want to marry Adan/Mirhaan!"

Zoya and Dua asked from there respective child with their wide eyes and saw then nodding there head...

"Allah, Fadi yeh meri BP check kry mein behosh ho jaoun gi!" (Allah! Fadi please check my blood pressure i think i will faint!)

Zoya sat leaning to Fahad who was also taking time to adjust with Adan's words while Adan rolled her eyes at her mother...

"Stop overacting ammi!"

Adan said taking a seat beside Aiman on the dining table who was also looking at her like she was a alien...

"What do you expect from me? yeh kayamat ki nishani hai!" (This is the hint/mark of the dooms day!)

Adan gave them are you serious look...
on the other hand Dua was looking at Momin with wide eyes while Muntaha was normal of course she knew everything so it didn't made her shocked...

"Mirhaan mere bachay tum theek ho na?" (Mirhaan my child you are fine! Right?)

Mirhaan nodded in disbelief before he stood up from his seat and walking to his mother sat on the floor on his feet and held Dua's hand...

"Ammi it has been a few years i fell for her, no one knew this even Adan herself! I know you are all reacting like this because you had seen me fighting with her! But Ammi I really love her! And I want to marry her! She knows that now and I think she might have told mamu and mumani about it too!"

Dua listened to her son calmly looking at his expression before looking at her husband who smiled lightly at his son and placed his hand on his head... Mirhaan looked at his father who blinked his eyes at him maing him smile...

Back to Adan she had a hard time telling her mother that she was saying the truth when finally she turned to her father and said to him...

"Baba I am saying the truth! That stupid Mirhaan made me fall in love with him! Idiot!"

Fahad chuckled and said holding Adan's hands...

"And here my daughter is abusing the guy she wants to marry!"

Adan pouted but then nodded her head on which Fahad kissed her head and said...

"Okay! I will talk to your Phupho!"

Adan smiled brightly and looked at her mother who had still her head in her hands listening the words Adan had said that made Adan roll her eyes at Zoya...