Epilogue

Ignore mistakes if any
Inline comments will be appreciated

.....................

4 Years Later

Hamza rang the bell before pulling back his hand and stood there waiting for someone to open the door... When finally the door got opened and he listened...

"Baba!"

Hamza smiled and moved his gaze from the house help who opened the door to his 4 years old daughter who was standing beside the house help... hamza picked up his girl in his arms saying...

"Kesa hai mera bacha?"

Saying so he kissed her cheek on which Irha smiled and hugged his neck saying...

"I Miss You Baba!"

Hamza laughed kissing her cheek again and looked around in the living room to find no one so he asked...

"Mama or nano kidher hayn?"

Irha looked up at his face and told him...

"Mama Nano pass!"

Hamza nodded and walked to Sadia's room.... he gave a small knock Before entering and saw Sadia sitting on the bed beside Noor who was patting their 2 years old son, Azaan Hamza Malik's head to make him go to sleep...

"Aasalam-o-Alikum!"

Hamza greeted them on which they duo greeted back while the little Azaan opened his eyes and looked at his father shouting..

"Baba, come!"

Hamza laughed with Noor who made Azaan sit on her lap but he kept wiggling until Hamza came there and picked up Azaan in his arms with Irha in his other arm...

Both the sibling hugged their father tightly while Sadia walked out giving the small family some time... Hamza sat on the bed holding his kids in his arms moving his gaze to Noor who was looking at him with a smile before asking...

"Lunch kiya?"

Hamza nodded in no and spoke kissing Irha's head....

"Kaam jldi khatam ho gaya to mein a gaya!"

Noor just stood up and said wearing her shoes...

"Mein bahir khana lagati hun, ap a jy!"

Hamza blinked his eyes when Noor came forehead and placing a soft kiss on his head she walked out leaving a smiling hamza with their kids....

......................

Kissing Azaan's cheek for one last time Hamza stood up beside Noor... turning his gaze to him Hamza asked...

"Ghaar kab ana hai?"

Noor looked at him and coming close pushed back his hair which were resting on his forehead and spoke...