7-

Ignore mistakes if any
Inline comments will be appreciated

........................

Anabiya sat on the swing on terrace looking at the sky which was not at all foggy today.... Saima and Zain wanted to go to her but then they knew she won't talk to them for now so they kept numb.... while khadija with Mobeen and Mehak went back home after the dinner which went by without Shahmir and Anabiya as Saima and Zain made some excuse for the duo.... they knew where was Anabiya but about Shahmir they were clueless...

Anabiya stiffned as she looked at Shahmir who came to the terrace and went to the railing the next second he lighten up a cigarette placing it in between his lips... while all anabiya could do was to stare at his back until Shahmir turned to feel a gaze on him and found Anabiya looking at her...

Anabiya hurriedly looked away as she saw Shahmir coming to her after throwing his cigarette.... he stood there looking at her leaning to the swing stand... while Anabiya too looked at him raising her eyes.... after minutes passed Shahmir asked....

"Khush ho?"

"Kis liay?"

Anabiya asked with her straight face on which Shahmir asked....

"Jo nechay baat hui thi!"

"Ap khud hayn?"

Anabiya put forward a question which made Shahmir silent but he didn't moved his gaze so didn't Anabiya's...

"Agar mein us sy shadi kr lun to khush reh lo gi?"

Anabiya looked down this time at her lap before looking back at him and spoke...

"Agar ap khush hayn to main bhi khush hun!"

Saying so she stood up when Shahmir spoke out once again...

"Mera naam nhi lo gi?"

Anabiya looked deep in his eyes standing in front him and said...

"Koi or hai apko apky naam sy bulany ky liay!"

Saying so she was about to walk away when Shahmir held her hand stopping her... turning his face to her he looked at her back asking her...

"Kisi sy mohabbat krti ho?"

Anabiya looked at him in an instant on which Shahmir continued...

"Bolo jo us raat ko tumny saima ko bola or jo mny suna tha wo sab jhoot tha! Ku ky tumhari ankhay kuch or bol rhi hayn!"

Anabiya tried to pull out her hand from his grip saying....

"Leave my hand!"

Shahmir didn't bluged on which Anabiya looked at him with soft eyes and mumbled in her low voice....

"Please Mir!"