Chapter Twenty Eight: Strawberries & Cream

ALICE

I sat snuggled on Joe's sofa in between him and Zoe who had insisted that we have one more Sugg night before Joe and I left for the airport tomorrow afternoon. It was a nice idea and Caspar had given us some alone time by going to someone else's flat to sleep, he'd be back to get his bags tomorrow.

"Are you sure you both have everything packed? Passport and all the details for when you get to LA?"

I chuckled at Zoe's attempt to mother us, Joe rolled his eyes and leaned over before ruffling Zoe's hair which silenced her. She burst into laughter.

"Sorry I sound like mum, I just want you guys to make sure you're ready."

I smiled; she was losing her brother and sister for a couple of months. But she had a lot to keep herself occupied while we were away. She had a book to launch and she was working on a couple of other secret projects. She'd forget about us the second she started work again.

"Zoe, you checked both mine and Alice's bags earlier so you know we have everything. Just admit that you're going to miss us when we're away."

Joe was always blunt and straight to the point. Zoe stopped laughing and her face turned serious as she tried to fight back tears. I felt bad and turned my back to Joe and wrapped my arms around my big sister.

"We'll back before you know it sis. You can't get rid of us that easily."

"God Zoe I'm sorry, don't cry I'm going to miss you so much."

I felt Joe wrap his arms around me which squished me further into Zoe. We sat in silence for a couple of minutes just hugging. The only sound came from the ticking clock in the kitchen which had always annoyed me. Tonight was about family and nothing else was going to get in the way of this quality time.

After the cuddle session we binged on junk food and watched countless Disney movies, Joe wanted to watch horror but Zoe and I outnumbered him. Zoe had dozed off about half an hour into Finding Nemo and an evil plan formed in my head, I nudged Joe and pointed at Zoe. My twin smirked knowing exactly what I had planned, call it our strange twin sense.

I set up the camera at the end of the sofa so that Zoe was in shot while Joe walked around the kitchen getting the supplies.

"Hello internet people, sorry for whispering but Zoe fell asleep and Joe and I plan on pranking her. Joe is collecting the supplies and we decided to let you guys in on our mischievous ways."

Joe perched himself on the arm of the sofa next to me and held up a can of whipped cream, a bottle of chocolate sauce and some strawberries.

"Also if Zoe kills us then this video can be used as evidence."

I nudged my brother and shook my head at his over active imagination.

"Ignore Joe internet, Zoe won't kill us because she'll miss us too much."

"Shall we get started twin?"

I rubbed my hands together and smirked evilly at the camera before turning to Joe who pulled the face he used in the Grinch video with Zoe.

"We shall twin."

We left the camera recording as we crept towards Zoe as if we were stalking her and she was our prey. Joe handed me the chocolate sauce and the strawberries which I began eating because I was peckish. Joe squirted the cream onto Zoe's open hand, luckily for us Zoe had always been a heavy sleeper so she didn't wake easily. He then squirted some cream into his mouth and I leant over and snatched the can from him which earnt me a glare, but I was too busy squirting cream into my own mouth to notice.