Chapter Twenty One: LA Day 3

ALICE

I am never drinking again, I say this every time I go out drinking but the hangovers are not worth it. I remember bits and pieces from last night's little club outing with my fellow youtubers, I drank a lot and ended up making out with Dan. I don't think we went any further; I wouldn't be that stupid to sleep with one of my best friends when I was intoxicated.

"Good morning sleepy head."

I tensed up under the bed sheets when I heard a familiar voice; oh crap I think I slept with Dan last night. I tried to remain calm as I pulled myself up to a seating position, I immediately took notice of the fact that I was still wearing the same clothes from last night. I glanced to my right and came face to face with a smiling Dan, did he remember anything from last night?

"I made you some coffee because you were dead to the world; I think everyone else is in the same boat because no one is awake yet."

Wait how was Dan the first one up? He loved sleep and it was a war zone trying to get him out of bed according to Phil who had tried multiple times and got injured in the process. I quirked an eyebrow at him and accepted the cup of steaming hot coffee, it tasted delicious and I was surprised that he remembered the way I liked it.

"How are you the first one up Mr Howell? Why are you smiling? You drank the same as us last night."

He chuckled and climbed back onto the bed next to me; he leaned against the backboard and pulled out his phone.

"I'm full of surprises Miss Sugg as were you last night."

I felt my face blushing and I nearly spluttered my drink when he said I was full of surprises.

"What do you mean full of surprises? If I recall you came onto me."

Dan plucked the coffee from my hands and placed it on the bedside table. He slid his phone back into his pocket. He was smirking at me but then he flicked his fringe out of his face which ruined the moment.

"Let's cut to the chase Alice, I like you and you like me. I tried being friends with you but I want more and I know that you also feel the same way."

I bit my lip and ran a hand through my hair, for a second I forgot that I had it dyed and coloured purple on the tips.

"I stick by what I said on the pier, prove to me that we can be more than great kissing sessions and then maybe we can be together."

He sighed heavily and rolled over to face me, I rolled over to face him so we were only inches apart.

"You and PJ are probably better off friends. It's the truth; ask yourself why you said yes to him that night in the hotel after we kissed."

I opened my mouth but no words came out, if I had to be honest with myself I didn't know why I said yes to PJ. I'd have felt guilty if I'd said no because then our relationship would be messed up and I didn't want that. Is that why I said yes because I wanted to keep my best friend? That wasn't a good enough reason. I bit my lip and groaned before covering my eyes with my hands.

"I said yes because I didn't want to ruin our friendship, if I rejected him I didn't want things to be strange between us. Also at the time I thought you had a girlfriend and didn't want to be known as an even bigger YouTube slut."

I removed my hands from my eyes and blinked a few times trying to keep the tears back. If fans knew how quickly I moved on from Finn to PJ they would think I was a good for nothing slut who was using youtubers to further my career. Fans didn't know about PJ and still thought I was single, if I ended it with PJ the fans would never have to know.