Chapter Eleven: Hotel Madness

ALICE

When we all arrived at the hotel everyone seemed a little more tense and quiet then when we were at the airport. I knew what was wrong with me but I couldn't read the others as easily. As soon as I got to my hotel room I needed to call or text PJ as he'd want to know if I'd arrived safely and how I was dealing with the looming confronting of Finn, I'd also text Carrie because I told her that I would keep her updated.

FINN

There had been a mix up with the hotel rooms. Originally I was sharing with Alice but now I was sharing with Jack. Alice somehow got her own room but it was two floors below mine and Jack's. Cherry, Louise, Hazel, Zoe and Alfie were also on our floor while the floor below had Louis, Joe, Caspar, Marcus and Niomi. On Alice's floor she had Dan and Phil as well as Tanya and Jim. I hated that she was next door to Dan, but I had Cherry at least.

ALICE

Finn thought they'd been a mix up with our rooms, but I'd called the hotel in advance and got myself my own room. I bid farewell to Dan, Phil, Tanya and Jim and made my way into my room for the next few days. Oh good god it was beautiful, a large double bed and a view of the swimming pool below which I made a mental note to go in later.

I jumped on the bed as if I was four again, who I was kidding I still jumped on hotel beds even in my 20's. I lay down and immediately felt my eyelids start to droop, so this was the dreaded jet lag I'd heard so many youtubers complain about. I'd rest my eyes for a few minutes and then I'd meet up with the others. Yeah a few minutes, I didn't need to set an alarm. A yawn escaped me as I closed my eyes and let the noises of the hotel strangely put me to sleep.

ZOE

Alfie and I had settled into our room and all I really wanted to do was grab Alice and introduce her to all the American youtubers. But Alfie talked some sense into me when I realised that Alice most likely had jet lag and would be sleeping. I agreed with him but I was just itching to show Alice what Playlist Live had to offer.

"Hey Alf I'm going to pop down to Tyler's room, are you staying here?"

He nodded and jumped on the bed, he was probably going to take a nap as well. I grabbed my bag from my open suitcase and quickly left the room. I bumped into Jack in the corridor near the lifts; he had a look that said he didn't really want to talk to me.

"Jack, how are you feeling after the flight?"

He shrugged his shoulders and ran a hand through his hair.

"Finn's napping so I'm off to see Louis, what about you?"

"I'm going to see Tyler, I have a feeling he's going to love Alice and vice versa."

Jack smiled and reached past me to press the lift button again. Then I remembered Alice's strange mood and how she hadn't sat by Finn on the plane. I reached out and grabbed Jack's arm, he turned to face me again.

"Jack if something was going down with Finn and Alice you'd tell me right? I know they've both had their ups and downs in their relationship but Finn tells you his problems while Alice locks them away."

I watched as Jack visibly stiffened, it was a simple question that any concerned sibling would ask.

"Err yeah I'd tell you Zoe, then again you've never really been a Falice shipper. I think you think that something's going on between the two of them because secretly you don't want them to be together."

Did Jack seriously just say that to me? What was his problem? Yes I didn't ship Falice but I supported my sister's decision 100%.

"How dare you accuse me of trying to break up my sister's relationship Jack. I love and support my sister; if anything it will be Finn who breaks up the relationship with all the crap he's pulled recently. But he turns on the Harries charm and Alice falls back in his arms."